Where is Poland??!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadow

Sergeant at Arms
I've got Polish heritage and I'm very disenchanted that there won't be a Polish faction in this game... =( I'd have loved to kill some Russkies with my hussars.
So, why isn't there one =(

But no Prussia (!) despite the fact of Frederick the great being in one of the banners and Prussia being one of the most important powers Europe had ever seen.

WHAR AR THE UNTED STATES? THEY ARE LIKE, THE SUPR PWERFULIST NATION EVAR! I COEME FROM THE UNTED STATES, SO I THNK TEY SHULD B IN THE MOOOD!

VER IS Soutaemptonen? ITS MAY OME TEBN SO U MUST PLAKE IT IN DA MOD IT SHOULD BE IN DA MOD :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: beer bread armpit cow i leik cheese tis kool no? lololololol :!: :!: :!: :?:

For the slow people, it's a parody.

Hah, sry, I didn't know this subject was such an annoyance on this board. Well, I'm still gunna say, add it when u can :razz:

ur avatar is stupid...i as a american take that as a offence..USA as had several bad occasions with Somalia including the worst Black Hawk Down

Polcherrr said:
ur avatar is stupid...i as a american take that as a offence..USA as had several bad occasions with Somalia including the worst Black Hawk Down

**** you. You can take your fake American indignance somewhere else.

Polcherrr said:
hey don't give your political opinion here.

and that conserns you aswell, Tiberius and SovietSoldier. Just tell him that he shouldn't said that. Okey.

bjorne. said:
Polcherrr said:
hey don't give your political opinion here.

and that conserns you aswell, Tiberius and SovietSoldier. Just tell him that he shouldn't said that. Okey.
I didn't give my political opinion, but I do admit calling him a spammer. He goes off topic too many times.

No the point was. In that case. Don't give him your opinion at all. What ever it is. Correct him. OK. But do not start a pie throwing contest. And it is clearely enough that one guy sais something like that to him. Two? No that is just to much.

But allthough. I agree with him. He should keep his offensive takening somewere else.

Back
Top Bottom