Where is my wife ? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

tuma

Recruit
Dear Nobles & Kings,

I would like to ask, are there any restrictions to find a wife ?
I've generally discused with every lady in the Calradia but I haven't had any option that corelates around merriage.
My character is 56 yeras old now, can this be a blockade ?

Thanks in advance

There is an age restriction on marriage. It's fairly low, like 35 I think. You could de-age your character using console commands. I am not sure if their is a marriage age mod yet.

Seriously? 37? We have 7 in game years to ensure we have a new generation to carry us over and no one even tells us?? I suppose this is the part where our younger brother and siblings were supposed to cushion us but that's not on the table yet atm.

Sorry to say Tuma, it appears the game may have doomed your efforts. That said, do be sure to more tastefully title your articles in the future. No one is your wife until marriage, rather you are looking to wed but cannot. "Can't be wed?" would have been a better title.

Dear Nobles & Kings,

I would like to ask, are there any restrictions to find a wife ?
I've generally discused with every lady in the Calradia but I haven't had any option that corelates around merriage.
My character is 56 yeras old now, can this be a blockade ?

Thanks in advance

I believe that women older than 35 cannot marry and men over 40 cannot marry. If you waited that long, you are sunk, outside cheating to make yourself younger again.

Thank you for all responses.
Great to have such a support.

I thought so that there might be an age restriction. Well too bad for me. There will be no throne taker after me from my name. :sad:

...and sorry for missunderstanding threat tittle.

Back
Top Bottom