Users who are viewing this thread

So my wife just recently gave birth. According to the encyclopedia, it says my kid should be in chaikland. Went to the castle, tavern, and walked around town and couldn't find him. Checked the city I owned, not there. Waited a few days, still said he was in chaikland. Help, I'm scared. He's a newborn and needs his family. Yana (his mother) and I are worried sick.

Don't worry. Zhao Yun is bringing him back to you. But I'll tell you the future. You plan to throw the baby down and tell Zhao Yun that a general is not replaceable.

Don't worry. Zhao Yun is bringing him back to you. But I'll tell you the future. You plan to throw the baby down and tell Zhao Yun that a general is not replaceable.

Terribly off-topic but I couldn't help laughing at this. ****ing Liu Bei, Zilong almost died 3 times to bring him his son back.

On topic: I'm having the same difficulty, people that are in Chaikland are just impossible to find for me, from my Brother to my Kid...

Some top-notch parenting going on in this thread. It is 10 o'clock, do you know where you kids are?

I'm kidding, of course. I have no idea how raising little ****lings works in this game, and I really don't feel the need to find out.

Probably just not implemented yet and Chaikland is just a place holder.
Either that or there is some secret dungeon there locking up my 5 kids with everyone elses.

Probably just not implemented yet and Chaikland is just a place holder.
Either that or there is some secret dungeon there locking up my 5 kids with everyone elses.
I mean, probably, but I have seen screenshots of people with families. I'm just waiting for Monchug to come out of the city with my 5 day old son in his retinue or something. That would make my day.

You can change your kids location setting the mother as governor of another city (I haven't tested it on castles)
I managed to get my eldest son up to 10 years but I give up,there's no point until some mod (or talewords dev) makes them age faster. Up to you if you want to wait 1500+ days until they grow up xD

So I'm pretty sure that the children don't actually exist anywhere except for in your encyclopedia until they hit the right age. But that is funny. Keep in mind this is the same game that in character creation bases part of your attributes and skills on your parents, and everything about your childhood. Then when you have children you are just forced to be the absentee parent who never has any interaction with them. Who knows what they are really up to?

So I'm pretty sure that the children don't actually exist anywhere except for in your encyclopedia until they hit the right age. But that is funny. Keep in mind this is the same game that in character creation bases part of your attributes and skills on your parents, and everything about your childhood. Then when you have children you are just forced to be the absentee parent who never has any interaction with them. Who knows what they are really up to?
Yep. They're just data until 18. It's really awful and boring. They should be in party always or in owned fief and have to pay for child care and choose thier training. They should have event pop up to and be able to get kidnaped and fun stuff.
They did just enough to be able to show of making children in the dev blog and then nothing more.

Equitable baby mod when!?

Back
Top Bottom