where is blog?

Users who are viewing this thread

When crows feast upon the Earth and rivers of red run through the streets. When the sky is burning and molten rocks rain down upon man. When air is thickened with smog and lungs heave. When the lion stands upon the peak and whimpers at its masters.

Then shall the blog be released.

giphy.webp

You are losing your grip with spam, kid...

I can't recall anything being mentioned about when the next dev blog will be released, there might be one released along side early access release or in the following week but I doubt there will be many more dev blogs before the full version is release, whenever that might be, they said a year from early access but...

I can't recall anything being mentioned about when the next dev blog will be released, there might be one released along side early access release or in the following week but I doubt there will be many more dev blogs before the full version is release, whenever that might be, they said a year from early access but...

There was supposed to be one about answering modding questions. I am guessing it is postponed due to EA launch and coronavirus stuff. There should also be another one regarding state of EA. However that might not be a blog but just a statement.

They said it would be released some five weeks ago. Back when people went outside. Back when toilet paper still existed in the wild. Back when there was hope...

Maybe they will do blogs for new features like naval combat but the other will be just patch discussion in the forum like current beta.

Back
Top Bottom