Where do I find the latest version of silvestag? 30.2 googledrive link is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

google drive link is dead and refused to download, just reloads over and over. tried different browsers, different people's computers, it's broken.
moddb and nexus are outdated versions only and those versions are broken. is anyone here? hello? HELLOO???
HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????

cobwebs and crickets! sad dead forum. :sad:

hadesknorr said:
I replied to your message on the other thread. The link is working, and yes, this mod is dead.
oh hi! the google link is broken for me. I can load the page but download just refreshes. it doesn't give me a starting download, just refresh again and again. It's sad it's not listed on mega or some other thing. Do you happen to know of any really good mods that are not dead? I'm so sad :*(
(I replied the same here as other post)  (argh why is this lagging so bad)

Star_Wars_Conquest_WHOA said:
hadesknorr said:
I replied to your message on the other thread. The link is working, and yes, this mod is dead.
oh hi! the google link is broken for me. I can load the page but download just refreshes. it doesn't give me a starting download, just refresh again and again. It's sad it's not listed on mega or some other thing. Do you happen to know of any really good mods that are not dead? I'm so sad :*(

Try Prophesy of Pendor or Nova Aetas out, they’re rather popular.

Easter Cow said:
hadesknorr said:

Wow thank you my friend! I will try to find them on moddb, unless you know of a better more updated version somewhere else? Thank you so much!

Easter Cow said:
hadesknorr said:

Wow thank you my friend! I will try to find them on moddb, unless you know of a better more updated version somewhere else? Thank you so much!

You'll find them both on moddb, steam workshop, there's forum boards for both the mods as well here at TW forums with download links.

Back
Top Bottom