Where do I buy plate armor I saw the Duke wear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir William the Brave said:
I want it! I want it! *sit on the floor and cries* Also I want a knightly helmet. :razz:
It should be available in stores, although it is rarer the firearms (also only in empire towns) Otter Myton in the Port Horizon tavern may have a set, but I wouldn't count on it.

You can get items by using Morgh's Tool. Just found the ID/number of your item then add it to your inventory with help of troop editor(you have to add it to "tm_player") Don't forget that you MUST start a new game.

Or, if you don't want to start a new game, you could enable cheats and use the cheat menu. I haven't cheated in this mod yet, so you might have to press shift ~, then type into that cheatmenu. Go to Camp, Cheat Menu!, Find Item, then find it. Turn off the menu with nocheatmenu.

Jeames said:
Or, if you don't want to start a new game, you could enable cheats and use the cheat menu. I haven't cheated in this mod yet, so you might have to press shift ~, then type into that cheatmenu. Go to Camp, Cheat Menu!, Find Item, then find it. Turn off the menu with nocheatmenu.
I didn't actually know that, always thought Cheat menu was a mod enabled thing. Thanks, this could help a lot with testing

Back
Top Bottom