Where did you get your name?

Users who are viewing this thread

I got my name from my original username I used alot ' Itos ' then when I made my steam account, I wanted a new username so I thought of asians of the time and combined Itos and asian and made the glorious " Itosian "
 
When i was farming my plantation in 1778 i stumbled upon a Native American scripture which told of the coming times.

Then i thought of this stupid f*ucking name
 
Akame said:
ItosBoy90 said:
I got my name from my original username I used alot ' Itos ' then when I made my steam account, I wanted a new username so I thought of asians of the time and combined Itos and asian and made the glorious " Itosian "
When I see your name, I think of:
150px-MomawNadon.jpg

( star wars, ithorian. ) no offense.
              ---
my name came from my friends that gave it to me cause of my eyes, wild guess what it means.

lol, an ithorian, I have looked those creatures in the past when I saw them on a t.v show or something, can't remember. :razz:
 
Well I looked the 92nd up and found MacKintosh.. Donald then gave me the name George MacKintosh

I later found out... by his historie that two privates of the 92nd was named George MacKintosh... and they both died
 
Mixed up my first and last name, since neither are really prenounceable in English. And that was before that tard who thinks he can sing (no offense to ppl who like him) became populair.
 
My forum name: I was registering on the forums and I  was thinking of something to name my account,I looked around my desk and I saw a packet of chocolate milk called Agros.

BAM.

My nickname (Maia): It's my surname in real life.

 
.fortune was a cheat in Halo: CE which was one of the first games I had for my xbox.
The code didn't work though since I didn't add the dot. As I was to lazy to think of a different name I started using Fortune since then.

the l in lFortune doesn't mean anything and I just used it to get around the fact that Fortune was taken already. I think of it as a stylized capital letter F.

As for Blokkermedewerker, we were adding lowly paid job names to our names at the NWEC. It was a brilliant name and I kept it for use ingame.
 
In a random mood... thought of tigers and well... you know the rest.

Fun fact : it was originally SomeRandomTiger then but I changed it to ZeRandomTigre when I was in a particularly french mood.
 
So as in a french mood you stumbled around every where partly drunk trying to entice the ladies wih your garlic breath, yeah that sounds like you tiger :wink:

Anyway Slawtering comes from Slawter a book by Darren Shan which is part of the Demonata series and is ****ing awesome.

http://www.darrenshan.com/
 
George MacKintosh said:
Well I looked the 92nd up and found MacKintosh.. Donald then gave me the name George MacKintosh

I later found out... by his historie that two privates of the 92nd was named George MacKintosh... and they both died
How did you get the name NinjaBoeh?
 
Slawtering said:
So as in a french mood you stumbled around every where partly drunk trying to entice the ladies wih your garlic breath, yeah that sounds like you tiger :wink:

Anyway Slawtering comes from Slawter a book by Darren Shan which is part of the Demonata series and is ******** awesome.

http://www.darrenshan.com/
best author ever!
 
Coconut said:
George MacKintosh said:
Well I looked the 92nd up and found MacKintosh.. Donald then gave me the name George MacKintosh

I later found out... by his historie that two privates of the 92nd was named George MacKintosh... and they both died
How did you get the name NinjaBoeh?

your not supposed to know that name
 
I played Mount and gladius
and I had to think of a germanic name so I found a list and saw Folcwar,
I though it was amazing
+
Dion
is my real name
 
This name I created when I actually got an Xbox 360. Bout 2 years ago and this was actually the console through which I really got into gaming.  I wanted my name to have some sort of citric fruit in it like a lemon or something. Then a name popped up that said Stunned Lemon and I said that doesn't sound right. What about Stunned Lime? From there the name stuck :grin: and I love it !
 
Ohmigawd, I think I've seen you/played with you before! Not sure though. Just a really, really familiar name. Now I know why that might be...
 
Lool yea XD it's possible :razz: I used to play a bunch if halo games and Call Of Duty! I was almost always on top of the leaderboards! Now PC is where it's all at haha :razz:
 
Back
Top Bottom