Where did the free cam go in 1.5.2 ? [1.5.3 Fixed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

Its locked now it seems when youre dead. Have they moved the buttons or is it just disabled for now making room for next update ?

thnx yeah ive heard that to...hopefully it will be fixed soon...was hoping someone had an quickfix they stumbled over (not mod)

They can't find the issue.
Same with the "slow bug" in Captains Mode, been this way for months. Not sure if they are going to bring someone from outside the company to Audit their code and give them advice, but it's unacceptable that a bug should go for 6+months unsolved and even un-replicated.

Same with the "slow bug" in Captains Mode, been this way for months. Not sure if they are going to bring someone from outside the company to Audit their code and give them advice, but it's unacceptable that a bug should go for 6+months unsolved and even un-replicated.
Captains mode ? ive heard about it...is it mp ?

Yeah, essentially when you die as your captain and then respawn as one of your Ai troops, the Ai troop that you possessed will move at 25% speed like a snail.
ah lovely function for sure...was it there from the start? because i requested something similar in the past but in SP not that you spawned in as the AI though which was a good design by them (if it would work that is)

Stop getting knocked out!
lol ik but ive been spending all my day at the forums when i should be battling so not so warmed up so to speak + its not that easy to stay alive all the time when you barely have any armor + the film must be good asw syncing with the music in the background since its live. I mean i have sceenes when i survived and killed 40+ soldiers in it but the whole didnt cut it visually and "artistically" for what that is worth xD...Also i love watching the Ai fight out until the end when it gets dramatically and turnarounds are about to happen

Last edited:
lol ik but ive been spending all my day at the forums when i should be battling so not so warmed up so to speak + its not that easy to stay alive all the time when you barely have any armor + the film must be good asw syncing with the music in the background since its live. I mean i have sceenes when i survived and killed 40+ soldiers in it but the whole didnt cut it visually and "artistically" for what that is worth xD...Also i love watching the Ai fight out until the end when it gets dramatically and turnarounds are about to happen
Sounds like you need a big ****ing bow and the combined armor of 4 dead husbands!

As much as I complain about armor, I still would not be able to go down to such low HP without it. If you're not moving too much it's kinda okay.
Put some pants on streaming man!

Sounds like you need a big ****ing bow and the combined armor of 4 dead husbands!

As much as I complain about armor, I still would not be able to go down to such low HP without it. If you're not moving too much it's kinda okay.
Put some pants on streaming man!

lol i love bow fighting to but im playing as an Barbarian right now and bows are for girlybois (with arnolds accent) acc to them :wink: My "berserker class playthru" record is 45 doing with almost no armor (0/9/6/12) on highest difficulty atm but im not seeing myself as an pro player either but an veteran type of ^^ But reason why im moving as i do is because of the archers man and sneaky horses asw as javelins...they are damn deadly and can hit you from out of nowhere if youre not strategically moving and using the terrain as an berserker. You should try it sometime if you havent, its fun and brutal af :smile: About the streaming well ive sure thought about it but i rather go storytelling for now as its easier not having to talk all the time..+ im an Infj so would feel a little bit uncomfortable gaming for me since would be overthinking to much i guess as i do with my gitarr performing in front of others

However im impressed by your 138 kills though even if i do smell some small cheesing going on may be :wink: :grin: please share some vids or link if you like so i can follow your adventures because there could never be to few

Last edited:
lol i love bow fighting to but im playing as an Barbarian right now and bows are for girlybois (with arnolds accent) acc to them :wink: My "berserker class playthru" record is 45 doing with almost no armor (0/9/6/12) on highest difficulty atm but im not seeing myself as an pro player either but an veteran type of ^^ But reason why im moving as i do is because of the archers man and sneaky horses asw as javelins...they are damn deadly and can hit you from out of nowhere if youre not strategically moving and using the terrain as an berserker. You should try it sometime if you havent, its fun and brutal af :smile: About the streaming well ive sure thought about it but i rather go storytelling for now as its easier not having to talk all the time..+ im an Infj so would feel a little bit uncomfortable gaming for me since would be overthinking to much i guess as i do with my gitarr performing in front of others

However im impressed by your 138 kills though even if i do smell some small cheesing going on may be :wink: :grin: please share some vids or link if you like so i can follow your adventures because there could never be to few
My internet is too crappy for anything more them screen caps or short clips. To bad, it seems shamelessly exploiting a game is a popular topic on youtube :smile:
It's cheese for sure, but it's very brutal in depth chees. I retreat my party to trick the garrison into opening the gate, kill all the infantry , go into the town and sneak around sniping their archers and whenever one routs I chase them down and get their arrows. This way I actually take out most of the garrison in one shot like that. I still almost died because they sometimes get in a lucky shot. It's much funner then just charging the party up the ladders though.

My internet is too crappy for anything more them screen caps or short clips. To bad, it seems shamelessly exploiting a game is a popular topic on youtube :smile:
It's cheese for sure, but it's very brutal in depth chees. I retreat my party to trick the garrison into opening the gate, kill all the infantry , go into the town and sneak around sniping their archers and whenever one routs I chase them down and get their arrows. This way I actually take out most of the garrison in one shot like that. I still almost died because they sometimes get in a lucky shot. It's much funner then just charging the party up the ladders though.
ah yeah uploading takes ages with that for sure. So ive seen to but its nothing new when it comes to games today. Personally i think its a bit unhealthy but still if its single player its alright since its up to one and each what they want to do :smile: Ah didnt knew that little trick and is a smart move for being a cheese :smile: Well even if i dont like it i understand it since can also see experts like Totalwarlegend utilizing it in Total War games and that guy knows his **** ^^

Back
Top Bottom