Where can I find the official Lore of Mount and Blade, especially around the original world centered on Zendar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Adyaes

Recruit
Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for the official ressources, or the generally accepted Lore about Mount and Blade and early Mount and Blade versions in particular, namely the story of the city of Zendar, its inhabitants like Constable Hareck, Xerina, etc? I only found the helpful yet succinct ressources of fandom. com , and would love to know more!

Additionnally, I'm looking for a way to obtain the earlier versions of Mount and Blade and get them running on Windows 10? I would gladly pay if taleworlds still has them on sale somewhere!
Thank you

I don't know where you can find old official lore other than digging through ancient threads or playing the early versions. Thankfully, downloading ancient versions of the game is fairly easy. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/mount-blade-old-versions.30480/
Thank you! I tried downloading the older versions you linked to, and an icon of M&B does appear on my desktop, but nothing happens when double clicking it. Would know how I could get them working? Cheers

There is no official lore other than what you can see in the games. They also seem to like reconning the lore with every new release.

Thank you! I tried downloading the older versions you linked to, and an icon of M&B does appear on my desktop, but nothing happens when double clicking it. Would know how I could get them working? Cheers
Hmm, that's unfortunate. I know I used to be able to play them in compatibility mode, but it seems they refuse to launch at all now. F

Back
Top Bottom