Where autors taken all that models?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a question for this mod creators. There is a many of new models in this mod. Some of them are exclusive, and some taked from osp. Could authors give me a list of used OSP, 'cause I'm gonna make a module similar to this mod tematic.

Tematic? Well, the IS helmets are from Nikephoros, the IS infantry and cavalry boots from Dain Ironfoot and is in a  OSP, the Caliver? is from Yoshiboy I think, the Mulrond coat is by -IYI-O-R-T- and is in a OSP, I think some of the Swadian plate is by Kelavis, and I think some stuff from Silver Wolf's OSP pack including stuff by Kodo Day is in there.

Supposing you could chase up the creators of said meshes and they give you permission and you credit them, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't.

And there are a lot of people involved.

What I know of:

D'Sparil said:
Credits:
D'Sparil: scripting, modelling, texturing, drinking.

Colaborators:
Merlkir, Jan Boruta, Corvid, Justiciar, LordWedggie, Nikephoros - He did the IS Helmets, TRC & Venitius.

I would also like to thank all the people who have suggested ideas, and the people who contributed to the Artwork thread.

People who have helped me or have lent resources:
Mirathei
Jager
Fisheye, Hardcode, Talak, RRRaptor64,theMageLord - Fisheye lent some items from Pirates! Some of the items from Talak's armoury is in, I think
Luigi -  D&M stuff
Chel
Diabelica and the Firearms Mod team - For firearms, obviously.
Ursca, Ancientwanker and the TLD team
The Pope -  some OSP stuff
Raz -  the banners
Spong
Ubberdorc
Muyiboy
Winter
Llew2
Nethoras
Kon AIR
Scion
Highelf
Kelavis
Ninja8181
-IYI-O-R-T- - the Murond Coat and probably some of the Haelmarian hats.
Garnier
Ajm
Iberion & Kolba
Dain Ironfoot -  those IS Boots
Duinnin
Dstemmer
Runico
Hessuu
Kodo Day - a big axe, I believe.
Silver Wolf - the stuff from his forge.. It's on Exillian but there's a link to it in the OSP forum.

Dunno about the rest.

I was mostly thinking of specific TEARC stuff, like new LOD's on models, retextures etc.

I'm already contacting the original authors.
Also, I didn't realize that D'Sparil still was around... I just assumed he was gone since he stopped working on the mod. (?)

I'll contact him if he doesn't respond in this thread.

Thanks for taking over working on the TEARC btw! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom