Where are the Tier 6 Horses in sandbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Redsniper6

Recruit
Iv been playing sandbox for a few weeks now after a few months break. I always remembered seeing the Tier 6 horses as prizes in tournaments and now I have yet to see one in sandbox mode. Are the horses now just a more rare prize for tournaments? Did they just change the way they appear in game and you can only get them from very prosperous villages and cities? or did they take them out of the game for now?

I can only find old threads from over a year ago talking about the tier 6 horses so anyone who can clue me in on them or show me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

The only way to find cool and uniqe horses is developing scouting skill and getting beast whisper perk. Until TW decide to nerf it cause player having fun and getting really good horses is bad :iamamoron: That's why I play cunning rouge character.

Of course, you can use cheat mode if you want.

Lame, Thanks for the info man, I'm also going to check out Aesari nobles once i get on again to see if they have any good horses to barter with.

I forgot about 2 other options but they are limited:
1. Join aserai as vassal - you get uniqe horse
2. Get married and steal your wife's civilian outfit horse - she doesn't need that one :wink:

I forgot about 2 other options but they are limited:
1. Join aserai as vassal - you get uniqe horse
2. Get married and steal your wife's civilian outfit horse - she doesn't need that one :wink:
yeah I have seen people talk about taking horses from civilian outfits. I'd rather not but if its the only way for me to get one I guess ill use it for now. Ill mess around down in the desert for a little and see if I can get find one.

I haven't seen any as prizes on campaign or sandbox either in a long long time (at least 6 months +)and I've been doing a lot of tourneys in recent games. I don't know if they're remover outright or just the conditions are very rare. I don't think nobles can barter thier special horses as they're part of thier gear equipped.
@czarny got you covered already in all the ways to get them.

Back
Top Bottom