Where are the Devs

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a roadmap. information on what they are working on, the plans, and so on. also, there is that hint that TW plans to release the game around Q2 2022, or later if necessary. i also remember a forum entry of a developer 2 weeks ago, saying that there is no patch last week or this week going to happen.
concidering the secure information, the 1.7 and full release rumour is a hoax.
imo they communicate more than enough.
So you are happy with the knowledge that the game may be released in several months, but maybe it won't be, and that the CM informed you when not to expect the next patch with unknown content (and people were genuinely happy with this crumb thrown at them because they expect worse).
And that's more than enough for you.

Last edited:
A good number of the features explained/announced in that news post are yet to hit the live versions. We continue to work on getting these features out to you.

I hear ya and know you can only relay whats approved to relay - im just gonna tell ya as a long time gamer its pretty cold out here with this one. Like M&B is probably my 2nd most played game of all times but this one i havent even had installed on my HD in probably half a year at least. Really feels like it needs a Q&A team that love the series and have alot of experience with all the original titles and mods so that we get a sense of vision for the future. Just that would excite me and id be fine waiting another 6 months. Honestly get more juice from Star Citizen updates though i havent had that one installed in probably 3 years and i dont expect it will ever be done -but the updates (as Im an AI development junkie) are very interesting and well presented

So you are happy with the knowledge that the game may be released in several months, but maybe it won't, and that the CM informed you when not to expect the next patch with unknown content.
And that's more than enough for you.
basically, yes. i just do like taleworlds. they are very friendly human beings and put so much effort into the game. i dont mind if things are taking longer. i trust them and they gave all the information needed, at least for me. you can blame me for that i dont care. i do understand your point of view, but i dont share it.
nevermind i edited the previous entry into a more understandable version. iam sorry english is not my mothertongue.

basically, yes. i just do like taleworlds. they are very friendly human beings and put so much effort into the game. i dont mind if things are taking longer. i trust them and they gave all the information needed, at least for me. you can blame me for that i dont care.
nevermind i edited the previous entry into a more understandable version. iam sorry english is not my mothertongue.
Well, you can understand that most other people are not so loving and trusting, and expect more solid information that other game developers try hard to give to their players, so it is puzzling for them why Taleworlds can't provide such service to their players after so many years of experience with development.
Saying "I don't care about arguments, I just like them", is not a very helpful addition to a debate.

While there's a high probability that Gandamula was just making a stupid joke, I have a feeling that this would end with a mass warning about racism. Holy ****.
Yeah guys you can't talk about ??, only 2 times I've been warned were for doing so.

I hear ya and know you can only relay whats approved to relay - im just gonna tell ya as a long time gamer its pretty cold out here with this one. Like M&B is probably my 2nd most played game of all times but this one i havent even had installed on my HD in probably half a year at least. Really feels like it needs a Q&A team that love the series and have alot of experience with all the original titles and mods so that we get a sense of vision for the future. Just that would excite me and id be fine waiting another 6 months. Honestly get more juice from Star Citizen updates though i havent had that one installed in probably 3 years and i dont expect it will ever be done -but the updates (as Im an AI development junkie) are very interesting and well presented
I have to know, what is your most played game?

Sarcasm or not, don't spread false information.
I agree, but @Dejan do you know, is there a TW affiliated account that posts on bilibili?

Well, you can understand that most other people are not so loving and trusting, and expect more solid information that other game developers try hard to give to their players, so it is puzzling for them why Taleworlds can't provide such service to their players after so many years of experience with development.
Saying "I don't care about arguments, I just like them", is not a very helpful addition to a debate.
i wasnt saying i dont care about arguments. i said i dont share your opinion. that is a huge difference and i would kindly ask you to stop putting that in my mouth. read again.

Just do what I did, take a long freaking break from the forums.
TW don't care about the fans or the members of this community as long as they can push their vision and make money doing it.
They don't give two ****s about communicating with us.

And it's not individual staff members fault or decision. TW leadership is severely messed up and if you read glassdoor reviews you can see that staff that has left has highlighted the same issues.

Leave now, and come back in a few months or a year, and maybe the game will be in a better state... maybe. And otherwise there will maybe be modders to help fix the game (unless more quit because of TW).

I have 0 faith left in TW just like I don't have any left for Take-Two, EA, Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, CD Projekt etc.

joy6YqR.jpg

Bro, the Chinese can't even play videogames now under Xi Jinping
The dude there made a law to control even the entertainment industry, lol
The chairman's starting point is good, otherwise it will be detrimental to the future. Youth restrictions, our middle-aged uncle just play, which is a good thing.

The devs are everywhere! I have seen them respond to many posts when they feel like it. I don't blame them for not engaging so much since previous posts either force them to disclose information they are not at liberty to divulge, or the thread becomes toxic and discouraging.

Good things take time, if the wait is too much to handle, take a break, play an indie game or two.

The chairman's starting point is good, otherwise it will be detrimental to the future. Youth restrictions, our middle-aged uncle just play, which is a good thing.
As someone qualified as a teacher, I agree that kids playing games is a bad thing (giving children screen-based toys in general is bad for their growth), but your government is doing a lot of bad things when it comes to video games. For example, games from other countries need to censor themselves not to offend the CCP. That's right. It offends the CCP, not the Chinese people. I don't think Chinese people would cry when they hear the word "Taiwan" or "Xinjiang". I believe you guys are just normal people like us. It's your government who is a crybaby.

The CCP is afraid of what would happen when the Chinese people know about the evil things they do. That's why they heavily censor the media. They even disturb the whole world with their censorship, and that annoys us. For example, someone could get banned just for asking "What's Xinjiang?" in a video game. Imagine if we start banning you guys for saying "Taiwan belongs to China" too. That would be awful right?

As someone qualified as a teacher, I agree that kids playing games is a bad thing (giving children screen-based toys in general is bad for their growth), but your government is doing a lot of bad things when it comes to video games. For example, games from other countries need to censor themselves not to offend the CCP. That's right. It offends the CCP, not the Chinese people. I don't think Chinese people would cry when they hear the word "Taiwan" or "Xinjiang". I believe you guys are just normal people like us. It's your government who is a crybaby.

The CCP is afraid of what would happen when the Chinese people know about the evil things they do. That's why they heavily censor the media. They even disturb the whole world with their censorship, and that annoys us. For example, someone could get banned just for asking "What's Xinjiang?" in a video game. Imagine if we start banning you guys for saying "Taiwan belongs to China" too. That would be awful right?
+1 ?️

I don't know which country you are a citizen. This is just a game forum. Although from your point of view, these have no impact, in fact, when it comes to the issue of national sovereignty, no country (including capitalist countries) will be indifferent. No offense, I just want to play the full version of the game easily. You are welcome to visit China when you have time. It's not as scary as you think. If you get rid of prejudice, maybe you'll find a lot of fun~

This is just a game forum. Although from your point of view, these have no impact
This thread happened partly because of that stupid rumor that TW sold the brand to China. And what do you mean it has no impact? There has been a lot of cases of China ruining media from other countries. I don't want to derail the thread too much, so I will just mention the Blizzard and Hololive incidents.

It's not as scary as you think. If you get rid of prejudice, maybe you'll find a lot of fun~
Listen, my friend. I love old Chinese culture. I grew up with Journey to the West and Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and I still love them to this day, but your government is much scarier than you think.

but your government is much scarier than you think.
This is pretty arrogant imo. I get that most of the stuff in the news about China isn't great, but to tell someone who actually lives there that you know more than them about the state of their government comes across as chauvinisitic.

There was a period a few years ago where every right wing news outlet in the entire western world was publishing stories about the UK and especially London, and for years I came into contact with Poles, Americans, Argentineans and countless others who were telling me stuff about my own home despite never having been here and understanding nothing about it besides a few articles they read and a few memes they saw. Not saying you're as bad as that, but this kind of attitude irks me a lot.

but to tell someone who actually lives there that you know more than them about the state of their government comes across as chauvinisitic.
Under normal circumstances, it would be. I'm well aware of that, but when we're talking about a government that spends so much resources on blatant propaganda to lie, not only to the world, but also to its own citizens? I'm truly sorry if it irks you, but this particular case is different. I don't want to go into too much details with this, because I don't want our friend here to think that foreigners hate them. As he said, he just wants to enjoy the game.

This thread happened partly because of that stupid rumor that TW sold the brand to China. And what do you mean it has no impact? There has been a lot of cases of China ruining media from other countries. I don't want to derail the thread too much, so I will just mention the Blizzard and Hololive incidents.
Made me google the incidents. They were not very interesting! #dayruined #leavejizzythingalone
There was a period a few years ago where every right wing news outlet in the entire western world was publishing stories about the UK and especially London,
How many times were you stabbed typing this? You are living in denial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom