Where are the Devs

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis been over a month and we have nigh heard a word from the developers on any update coming up? In lieu of this there have been reports that a Chinese company has now took over TW, that 1.7 will release next Friday.

This community desperately needs some sort of roadmap so we can figure out what the devs are doing all day. It would seem the next update will be a big one since all the problems associated with sieges have been "resolved" but who knows.....

While there's a high probability that Gandamula was just making a stupid joke, I have a feeling that this would end with a mass warning about racism. Holy ****.

TaleWorlds does not stand alone, we the ultimate hardcore super fans stand with them in the flames of hell should we need to. There will be a masterful release of Bannerlord with a lot of features that people want and like. And we will be happy.

Tis been over a month and we have nigh heard a word from the developers on any update coming up?
giphy.gif

In lieu of this there have been reports that a Chinese company has now took over TW, that 1.7 will release next Friday.
Huh, didn't know I'll be getting paid in CNY now, cheers for the update :grin: (ofc that's false). Updates are always coming, as they have since the start of EA. Next versions release when they're ready.
This community desperately needs some sort of roadmap so we can figure out what the devs are doing all day.
You can find the latest written update here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/467
Or the latest video update here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/482
And Rohan shall answer.
This is probably one of my favourite movie moments - the way he says that line, still gives me the chills every time I see it...

In lieu of this there have been reports that a Chinese company has now took over TW, that 1.7 will release next Friday.

Yeah and they'll add gacha mechanics to Bannerlord. The best loot will be gated behind microtransactions. I know because I read it on reddit.

Rumors ≠ reports.

Tis been over a month and we have nigh heard a word from the developers on any update coming up? In lieu of this there have been reports that a Chinese company has now took over TW, that 1.7 will release next Friday.

This community desperately needs some sort of roadmap so we can figure out what the devs are doing all day. It would seem the next update will be a big one since all the problems associated with sieges have been "resolved" but who knows.....
Bro, the Chinese can't even play videogames now under Xi Jinping
The dude there made a law to control even the entertainment industry, lol

Um that was over 3 months ago Aug17th it states...? Thats not exactly communicating with a player base that is mostly dwindling
A good number of the features explained/announced in that news post are yet to hit the live versions. We continue to work on getting these features out to you.

A good number of the features explained/announced in that news post are yet to hit the live versions. We continue to work on getting these features out to you.
We are looking more for some information that we do not already know since weeks. Like, which of those features will be in the next update?

Um that was over 3 months ago Aug17th it states...? Thats not exactly communicating with a player base that is mostly dwindling
its a roadmap. information on what they are working on, the plans, and so on. also, there is that hint that TW plans to release the game around Q2 2022, or later if necessary. i also remember a forum entry of a developer 2 weeks ago, saying that there is no patch last week or this week going to happen.
concidering the secure information, the 1.7 and full release rumour is a hoax.
i do understand the demand of more information, but being aware of how ambitious the battle terrain update is connected with the ai struggles, it just needs time. i think its not necessary to give any empty information like "we are still working on it". we need to stay patient i guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom