Resolved where are the crowns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I don't know if it's a bug in the game. But in my games the crowns of batania are never for sale (I saw them once, in a game that started in that update), the crowned helmets of vladia, the cool helmets of the empire that look like those of the Roman legionnaires. There is supposed to be a kusait crown, I never saw it. Vladia's best armor worn by some nobles, I never see it for sale.

Now I am also seeing that the bronze helmet used by the fian champions, in my recent games never appears for sale

What happened to these items?

The body armor and the fian helmets should be still available. Just takes some time and it helps if there is a smithy available. In my recent games some cultures started without a smithy in any town.

As for the crowns it seems that they are not available anymore since 1.6.5 as far as I could discern.

The body armor and the fian helmets should be still available. Just takes some time and it helps if there is a smithy available. In my recent games some cultures started without a smithy in any town.

As for the crowns it seems that they are not available anymore since 1.6.5 as far as I could discern.
Hmmm, 30 years is not enough for a fian helmet to appear for sale. My character, a woman from Battania, had to literally give birth to the helmet, the only way to have it available to her was through her 3 daughters when they turned 18 lol.

I recently started a game from scratch in 1.7 and I have a partner from each nation, so I ended up going for their nation's armor for each one. I did not see the fian helmet, I did not see the armor and the crowned helmet of the Vladians. In a single city of vladia you find all the types of helmets of your nation except that one. In a single Kusait city I had everything in place to make my fellow Kusait look like a guard khan. There is something wrong because the rest of the things are easily achieved and some items don't even appear in 30 years.

The crowns are not going to be buyable from traders. However, we have a design in the works that the faction leaders will give to the player. But it is still a work in progress at the moment.

The crowns are not going to be buyable from traders. However, we have a design in the works that the faction leaders will give to the player. But it is still a work in progress at the moment.
So if I want Garion's legionnaire helmet, which looks great with the cataphract armor, I just have to go with it and spam vassalage until I have the amount of helmets I want right?

Wouldn't it be great, if upon entering a kingdom as a vassal, you were granted the right to purchase weapons and armor and the royal armory, a unique market in the throne room window that only accepts gold and sells the sustificated armor of its nation. Something that allows the player to get good armor early and honestly, without waiting years for it to appear on the market, looting it or getting married for it.

I'm good at this game, I become the richest nobleman in calradia in a matter of hours, without even using blacksmithing or trading, most of it is the fact that I don't have anything to spend my money on.

Back
Top Bottom