Where are the Blood decals get stored on the Agent objects?

Users who are viewing this thread

The_Schwarz

Regular
If a dev has a moment and could answer what I hope is a simple question for me....

When a blood decal/pattern is applied to an agent aka soldier on the battlefield is that pattern information set somewhere within the agent object somewhere or is it accessible?

My assumptions so far are:
  1. That the pattern is randomly created via the "CreateBloodBurstAtLimb" method as the applied blood pattern varies
  2. The applied blood pattern must be stored as it stays persistent and unique to each unit on the battlefield.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If a dev has a moment and could answer what I hope is a simple question for me....

When a blood decal/pattern is applied to an agent aka soldier on the battlefield is that pattern information set somewhere within the agent object somewhere or is it accessible?

My assumptions so far are:
  1. That the pattern is randomly created via the "CreateBloodBurstAtLimb" method as the applied blood pattern varies
  2. The applied blood pattern must be stored as it stays persistent and unique to each unit on the battlefield.

Thanks in advance.
Just looking to re ask this question

I have the same question with regard to Face Tattoos.
If I was looking at a Agent Object where can I find what tatoos are applied to the Agent?
Where can I find was blood splatter patterns have been applied to a agent?

Thanks

53590021475_2e445d9590.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom