Where are my Sword Sister's at?

Users who are viewing this thread

warsend8

Recruit
I know there are still Sword Sisters in Bannerlord, but I can't find any. I can't find any recruitable "Peasant Woman" or female "Refugee" NPC's either. (In Bannerlord I can't remember seeing any refugees at all for that matter. Man, Warband covered every base.)

We need Sword Sisters back! I am not even sure what kind of troop tree Sword Sisters have, but this time around they should be properly upgradable to troops with different abilities. For example, when you upgrade a Camp Defender, you should have two options:

1. Sword Sister - Two handed sword and Spear.

2. War Maiden - One handed sword with shield and a long bow.

This can be expanded a bit more to include horses and whatnot.

I am sure it is (or was) in the game because one of my friends did find one a while ago and took it as a prisoner. It had a high bow skill and no bow. I had a screenshot of it.

I am not sure if it is still in the game after the latest updates, but at least it was.

I am sure it is (or was) in the game because one of my friends did find one a while ago and took it as a prisoner. It had a high bow skill and no bow. I had a screenshot of it.

I am not sure if it is still in the game after the latest updates, but at least it was.
Maybe it was just a female party leader? Idk.. i dont remember ever seeing a sword sister in bannerlord.

Maybe it was just a female party leader? Idk.. i dont remember ever seeing a sword sister in bannerlord.

Nope, troop name was Sword Sister and didn't have any other names. I couldn't find the screenshot my friend sent me, but I did find this reddit post:

Appereantly Sword Sisters do exist in Bannerlord, but they are incredibly rare.

Someone can check the xml files for troops and confirm.

Yeah I would love to see Sword Sisters make a return. End tier should be mounted with a crossbow.

Like I said, we could have more than one end tier, one mounted and one thats not mounted. That would be cool.

It's a little bit like in the real world. Not many women or working people amongst refugees!

That's not correct... like at all. Are you sure you know the meaning of the word refugee?

That's not correct... like at all. Are you sure you know the meaning of the word refugee?
Don't mind @Aurex he's just being political.

I like your idea of multiple end tiers. I think they added a way to have three upgrade variants in a recent patch, or was going to in the future.
So if we have the basic Sword Sister line, it can end with three different variants, or perhaps more if there are more upgrade paths in lower tiers.

I don't know if they still exist in the game, but at one point you could find them in the encyclopedia, they were an unremarkable infantry troop. I also recall somebody getting some from a AI party and I think it spawned as some part of the post-kingdom Dragonbanner quest... quests. That was a long time ago and those quests have been overhauled since.

I too would like real warband quality sword sister, I have also asked for them maybe be culture dependent to, like the final tier reflect what region the game from. Would be really really fun!

I have a level 21 female Forest Bandit troop in my game, and female looters, and some female Battanian archers and a female Battanian noble troop. That's enough. Except the Sword Sisters would wear chain bikinis (we had bad jokes already, so we need more :wink: ).

Sword Sisters do exist in the game files, but do not seem to be implemented. Pretty basic really - Imperial Cured Leather Armor + Short Sword.

There was a female unit similar to sword sisters in bannerlord but since 1.7.x , she was removed. A few unique npcs/units were also removed from the game , both ingame and in the game files. I miss the Vlandian Marshal.

I f they added them, Sword Sisters wouldn't be able to hit anything with their sword unless they dismounted anyways. We can pretend the Imperial Caravan guard is a sword sister I guess, mounted Xbow weird unit.

If I'm not mistaken, the sword sister unit in bannerlord was a dismounted unit. Had only a 1h sword though, no shield nor helmet. I guess it was a wip but got discarded. I think female peasants were also ingame during initial EA but got removed too.

I know there are still Sword Sisters in Bannerlord, but I can't find any. I can't find any recruitable "Peasant Woman" or female "Refugee" NPC's either. (In Bannerlord I can't remember seeing any refugees at all for that matter. Man, Warband covered every base.)

We need Sword Sisters back! I am not even sure what kind of troop tree Sword Sisters have, but this time around they should be properly upgradable to troops with different abilities. For example, when you upgrade a Camp Defender, you should have two options:

1. Sword Sister - Two handed sword and Spear.

2. War Maiden - One handed sword with shield and a long bow.

This can be expanded a bit more to include horses and whatnot.
Mod is « bandit variety »

Bannerlord Sword sister. Well , was , TW removed her xD
8u1r9vtvi5r41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom