Where are bannerlords?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just found what is a Bannerlord
9ada1fcbaf13acbc706b2b25a23841e4.jpg

I've always asked myself too if Bannerlord devs really played Warband one day, some must have, but still i have a weird feeling... I will not even try to guess how many mods they played.

its seems that the banners are already in game like many features but are hidden look this video for proof (sorry for my english im french?)

This also might be the translation of Turkish word "Sancak Beyi" since TW's center is in Turkey. Sancak Beyi is a lord under the "Beylerbeyi" which means Lord of the lords lmao :grin: Sancak Beyi is usually in charge of a city or something like that while Beylerbeyi is in charge of an entire region. For example: In the Ottoman Empire, there was a Great Lord of Balkans and there was little tiny bannerlordy of Montenegro :grin: It was still nobility for sure but when Great Lord of Balkans gets a promotion, he becomes a mighty vizier. If a bannerlord gets a promotion, idk what the hell he becomes. Still something much less important than the great lord I guess unless he is a prince :grin: Cuz princes were sent to cities to be a bannerlord and get some training about ruling. Anyway if that's case you can call yourself a bannerlord while you're holding only a castle or a city. Then you become a lord after getting more cities and castles :grin: :grin: Btw, I really enjoyed reading the comments. Thanks guys :grin:

Back
Top Bottom