Where are all the 2h maces/mauls/blunt weapons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Title. I've played for quite some time and not actually come across any 2h blunt weapons, besides the mallet that some enemies carry.

I've tried looking in shops all over the map when at high and low levels.
I've even used the dev console mod to inspect all the weapons in-game and couldn't find any (besides the mallet) - plenty of 1h maces though.
I also don't think i've seen any 2h blunt weapons in multiplayer, either.

Smithing doesn't have any extra parts set up for 2h maces either - though the weapons parts seem to be configured/enabled for 1h maces.
db3zU1s.png

Is there some technical reason for not having more 2h mauls/maces in the game (for now?)

Probably not added, or at least I hope they will be. The crossbows and heavy armor are also severely lacking and should be updated soon.

With the camels, crossbows, and flails.

They’re on the way!!

(Maybe not flails, but that was a Keivan Rus weapon and the only group with historical backing to its use so........)

It's a cool weapon but it was rarely used as it was really dangerous to the user as there was a risk of it hitting them as well ?

They could easily do this. (I know, because I could easily mod this with proper modding tools.) Only reason why they wouldn't do it is they probably don't want to bother with it. Which is a shame.

I mean, only difference between most 1h and 2h maces is the scale. I can't see any reason whatsoever why we couldn't have more 2h maces. (Seriously, not even a re-textured version of the original? A shame)

in multiplayer there is two handed maul as perk to sturgian berserker

and why there is no many blunt weapon in the game? because there is no need, there is no plate armour too, because from lore bannerlord is hundreds years earlier in time from warband and far from late medieval

in multiplayer there is two handed maul as perk to sturgian berserker

and why there is no many blunt weapon in the game? because there is no need, there is no plate armour too, because from lore bannerlord is hundreds years earlier in time from warband and far from late medieval
Again just sounds like a bad design choice, and one that could be fixed. They picked a boring era. So fix it.

Back
Top Bottom