where 1.7.2 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Small indie company plz understand
Does having 100+ employees count as small anymore? :unsure:

Even if you consider them a small company that shouldn't keep them from communicating. I don't think it's too much to ask that they let people know wtf is going on. But honestly Taleworlds is one of, if not the worst video game companies I've ever seen for communication with it's fan base. I personally don't expect them to improve, but others on here foolishly hold out hope that they will.

Even if you consider them a small company that shouldn't keep them from communicating. I don't think it's too much to ask that they let people know wtf is going on. But honestly Taleworlds is one of, if not the worst video game companies I've ever seen for communication with it's fan base. I personally don't expect them to improve, but others on here foolishly hold out hope that they will.
Maybe I should have been more clear

90 of those 100 employees are interns tasked with fetching coffee

Strong statement!

There is an obvious certain level of contempt from the Main Man himself to the loyal fanbase. The same people who supported him to the top, are now only there to annoy him and he feels he owes them nothing but the product they already own. He certainly doesnt feel he owes anyone here any explanation whatsoever.

There is an obvious certain level of contempt from the Main Man himself to the loyal fanbase. The same people who supported him to the top, are now only there to annoy him and he feels he owes them nothing but the product they already own. He certainly doesnt feel he owes anyone here any explanation whatsoever.
And another one

90 of those 100 employees are interns tasked with fetching coffee
:iamamoron:

Strong statement!
I've been on many gaming forums and without a doubt Taleworlds stands out in my mind as possibly the worst communicating company I've dealt with. They have 2 tactics either dismiss repeated requests for features by offhandedly making statements like "too complex" or "not our vision" usually without any explanation of why, or more likely they just ignore those requests without ever even acknowledging them.

Of course they know it, there is just nothing sensible they can tell us
That can be the case sometimes but imo there are 2 reasons they don't communicate. First it's not a company priority or in other words the executives don't care. Second from what other devs have said in the past (especially Mexxico) there seems to be a resistance to communicating on these forums by many devs. Don't get me wrong I don't expect devs to come here daily. But having that almost daily rapport with Mexxico was a breath of fresh air and really went a long way in improving the attitudes on these forums. Just knowing that someone is listening can really make people feel like their opinion matters, even if in the end nothing changes.
I've been a member of these forums for years and it seems to me that Taleworlds would rather say nothing and piss people off than say something and then later change it and deal with the :poop: storm that follows.

:iamamoron:

I've been on many gaming forums and without a doubt Taleworlds stands out in my mind as possibly the worst communicating company I've dealt with. They have 2 tactics either dismiss repeated requests for features by offhandedly making statements like "too complex" or "not our vision" usually without any explanation of why, or more likely they just ignore those requests without ever even acknowledging them.
TRUE

That can be the case sometimes but imo there are 2 reasons they don't communicate. First it's not a company priority or in other words the executives don't care. Second from what other devs have said in the past (especially Mexxico) there seems to be a resistance to communicating on these forums by many devs. Don't get me wrong I don't expect devs to come here daily. But having that almost daily rapport with Mexxico was a breath of fresh air and really went a long way in improving the attitudes on these forums. Just knowing that someone is listening can really make people feel like their opinion matters, even if in the end nothing changes. I've been a member of these forums for years and it seems to me that Taleworlds would rather say nothing and piss people off than say something and then later change it and deal with the :poop: storm that follows.

Thing is, they used to communicate with us, a lot. The community used to be part of the developing process and now we've been dropped like a hot potato, "thats" why so many people get mad about it.

The whole thing is hot trash. The battles aren't even fun and it's the best part of the game.

Back
Top Bottom