Need More Info Whenever my lords try to conquer a town or castle and when they be succesful the game instantly crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-11-15_22.06.19_4a2fe344d3af4b9c76581db5d524a497

Kaannyz

Recruit
Summary:Whenever my lords try to conquer a castle or a town, the game will instantly crash. Also when I try to open the kingdom tab the game will crash again
How to Reproduce: I have no idea it's so random
Have you used cheats and if so which:I used the bannerlord trainer by fling and bannerlord's ingame dev console
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version:31.0.15.2225
CPU:Intel i5 10300H 2.50 GHZ
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD
I can also provide Harmony crash report aswell, seems like taleworlds doesnt allow me to send external links here.

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Thank you for your reply I tried it with a new campaign and it seems to be working. I've played more than 5 hours and there wasn't a single crash. Then I realized the reason for my crash was my mods versions. My mod versions and bannerlord version didn't match up so that's why I was crashing. For anyone wondering if you had the same issue with me you have to open a new save file or load a backup because that save file is corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom