When your king decide it is a good idea to fight two front war =_=

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel your pain I have the same when his troop strength was a third of what you have but the enemies was similar.
I assumed he was sick of dealing with his unruly Barons and decided to end it all. Vandian's ceased to be shortly afterwards. The game would be a lot better if losing rulers never declared additional wars as it leads to factions getting wiped out a lot quicker.

If you want to have more fun try 1.41 My factions went to war with 5 remaining factions. Kuzait steamrolls, two factions wiped out and we the aserie are next. This 200 days in.

They were supposed to make AI less eager to engage in multiple wars and introduce 20 day countdown after peace was declared in one of the last patches.

In any case, every time a have joined faction (as vassal or mercenary), that faction went and declared war with multiple factions (usually all or almost all) in short order. I have a feeling that it's bugged because only "player" faction seems to do it.

Every other faction had multiplay wars as well. They made peace somehow tho, we cant. We are still in war with 5 remaining factions.

This war seems to last forever. And I can't upgrade my horseman fast enough because war horse is a premium commodity in vlandia region XD

The game has to be in endless wars because there is nothing of substance left to do if it wasn't. There is actually only 1 hour of gameplay in this game ... and we just basically repeat it over and over for 50 hours.

Does the message change, if someone declares war on us, or does it appear like we declared war on them?

I just wondered since while having my own kingdom, i often get told that I have declared war, while not doing anything.

Yeah they are crazy agressive now. I started two campaigns with 1.41 one with Asserai one with Khuzait and both times my faction went to war against 3 - 4 factions simultaneously, while I still run around as Clan tier 2 or 3.

Yeah war on 3 front and 15 Fief for the Ruling clan seems legit.

You call that a two front war? Try sturgia against southern empire/khuzait in the east and vlandia/western empire in the west. That's a two front war, my son. What you've got going on here is a long front war. Still silly and tactically ludicrous of course.
Best of luck to you.

Ehh, I had a 1.41 game where I could not get Monchug to declare war, and since he had the royal decree running, giving me -1 influence per day, I could not gather enough inflence to get him to declare a war. I think some of you guys are making assumptions on a very small number of games with a huge number of variables...

One of the dev's commented on it and the reason behind it in this thread, even has graphs that show the difference. You're experience is surprising given how many threads I've seen about all the constant war.
Oh, sure, I know constant war is “the default” - it has been in my playthroughs too, but it’s clearly possible to have the opposite problem too. The policy/diplomacy AI will be much harder to make work than the combat ditto. Much like IRL

Back
Top Bottom