When you will release new vers ?

Users who are viewing this thread

i'm waiting for the next version to come out WITH an installer, i havent got the time to install each little  update and bugfix

gutsaxe said:
i'm waiting for the next version to come out WITH an installer, i havent got the time to install each little  update and bugfix
Hmmmph... I think that the version with the Fully-Loaded Installer will be in the 1.0 ... However ...when it comes? :grin: ..
That´s in the stars.
Or Just ask someone who works on it ...  Don´t think that somebody will be able to tell you..

Yeah, I doubt anyone actually knows for sure, but 7 has been out for a while so 8 will probably come soon...sorry for not being able to help much  :razz:

othr said:
0.96pre8 will be soon, just waiting for 1.126 to come out before I do it.
The polearm bug is really annoying, because of this bug i stopped playing SP, i'm only playing MP while waiting the new version. :sad:

Brador said:
othr said:
The polearm bug is really annoying, because of this bug i stopped playing SP, i'm only playing MP while waiting the new version. :sad:

What missing polerarm bug?
Whats everyone talking about 0.o
I got 1.125 and i dont have any issues apart from the occasional random un called for crash.

James380 said:
Brador said:
othr said:

I got 1.125 and i dont have any issues apart from the occasional random un called for crash.

Then look better.
Notice the guys running aroud trying to pummel people with their bare or gauntleted fists?
That's the missing polearm bug.

Sidus Preclarum said:
James380 said:
Brador said:
othr said:

Then look better.
Notice the guys running aroud trying to pummel people with their bare or gauntleted fists?
That's the missing polearm bug.
Is it only for this mod?
I played a whole bunch of tournaments and every one that was supposed to have polearms...had polearms in another mod tho.

Edit: i just played the original M&B and every one else has polearms too...

Brador said:
Wait are you saying 1257 has mp?

@James, while playing 1257, some troops who are suppost to have polearms simply dont, and try and beat the hell out of you with their fists. 

Jadion said:
@James, while playing 1257, some troops who are suppost to have polearms simply dont, and try and beat the hell out of you with their fists.

Ohh, so its this mod that has this problem. ok, thanks.
Although i can't play the mod for some reason.
I have v1.125 and i have .95 pre 7 but when i go to start a new game, right at the end where it says "finished" the game stops working.
Hopefull there wont be any issues with the new one.

James380 said:
Jadion said:

Ohh, so its this mod that has this problem. ok, thanks.
Although i can't play the mod for some reason.
I have v1.125 and i have .95 pre 7 but when i go to start a new game, right at the end where it says "finished" the game stops working.
Hopefull there wont be any issues with the new one.

I'm pretty sure this mod is supposed to work on 1.113, not 1.125?

no you are wrong, though the website says, that it supports 1.113 in fact it even does require 1.125 to work properly.

also at the topic of this thread: Can you think of releasing your new version before 1.126 is released, or is there already a date for 1.126? One thing I really like about 1257ad next to the mod itself is, that one can watch the progress through all your fast-released versions :smile:

LordProtektor said:
no you are wrong, though the website says, that it supports 1.113 in fact it even does require 1.125 to work properly.

also at the topic of this thread: Can you think of releasing your new version before 1.126 is released, or is there already a date for 1.126? One thing I really like about 1257ad next to the mod itself is, that one can watch the progress through all your fast-released versions :smile:

Thanks for the info, I was distracted by that "Latest release: for Warband 1.113". Off to download :smile:

Back
Top Bottom