MP When you die every weapon you have should be dropped not just the ones your using

Users who are viewing this thread

When you die every weapon you have should be dropped not just the ones your using

i am sick of searching for a weapon just to see the weapon my opponent has (like a shield) to be placed on his back and then he dies and it disappears

please allow every weapon your opponent has to be dropped and be able to be picked up,

thank you

Why? No need to have thousands of swords and shields lying around. Pick the equipment you want to use lol.
most notably archers put away their bows when you get close enough to melee;

having the ability to loot that bow would increase my probabilty to survive

no reason to not include this imo

Hard yes.

And currently even the held weapons despawn instantly sometimes. Not sure if bug or intended - I think bug since this began with the recent bodies not despawning change?

I like the dilemma it can pose. If you know you are going to die, do you attempt to die with a certain weapon in hand? If I am playing archer, it is more desirable to die with bow/xbow out, so I can go inf and still have ranged option. Then I also need to consider if the enemy has the will, knowledge and time to loot my dropped weapon.

[..]And currently even the held weapons despawn instantly sometimes. Not sure if bug or intended - I think bug since this began with the recent bodies not despawning change?
I think it was introduced as an intentional resource saving measure. Think about full server fights when people are dropping like flies on the battlefield. without some kind of cleanup the field would be cluttered with stuff 10+ layers deep (would be a nightmare to select the stuff you want to actually pick up if it has 1-2 layers above it. think about 6-7+ )

Back
Top Bottom