When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

777vda

Recruit
When will you start punishing players who use cheats??? Is it really hard to look after those who come out in the top? How many times has it already been that arrows fly through them and blows with weapons, but they do no damage! They run faster in heavy armor than in light armor with a perk!!!

This is just a dumb feature not a cheat.
seriously who thought that a fully armored infantryman should run faster then a peasant without armor

please take out perks that change gameplay, no reason for this to be added to the series.

please make "perks" just different weapon selections

There are just no words - it's not just a stupid function, it's idiocy!!! Today I was playing as an archer with a fast running perk. I put my weapon away on purpose, but a knight caught up with me with a sword and a shield in his hands, ...!

Well I recently got the result of playing 2 years off and on on TDM and about 50 people reported me for cheating it turned out, so how do you propose to get these "cheaters"? User reporting is obviously failing and nobody is cheating so how is TW gonna ban the ghosts?

Well I recently got the result of playing 2 years off and on on TDM and about 50 people reported me for cheating it turned out, so how do you propose to get these "cheaters"? User reporting is obviously failing and nobody is cheating so how is TW gonna ban the ghosts?
Stop cheating maybe?

You can spectate people with insane scores in tdm and see that nobody is cheating. I've only encountered one cheater in two years of playing. What gave it away was he had bad aim and movement and was blocking every hit very fast with what looked like a tap block. He was bad in every way except having God tier blocking. I still beat him by hitting him when he held his attack for too long trying to aim it. Nobody is cheating except for the people asking the developers to make the game easier for them.

There are just no words - it's not just a stupid function, it's idiocy!!! Today I was playing as an archer with a fast running perk. I put my weapon away on purpose, but a knight caught up with me with a sword and a shield in his hands, ...!
Well, this is local balancing of archers.

What cheat are you even talking about? Warband had an auto block and an auto aim cheat, which may or may not exist here in Bannerlord, but then again you're not mentioning any specific cheat, nor who did you caught cheating. Put more effort

When will you start punishing players who use cheats??? Is it really hard to look after those who come out in the top? How many times has it already been that arrows fly through them and blows with weapons, but they do no damage! They run faster in heavy armor than in light armor with a perk!!!
get better

sir can i run this game atleast 30fps in a very lowest settings? i have intel celeron n4000, intel uhd graphics 600, 4gb ram, SSD

This is a troll post to anyone serious enough to enjoy the game. You show a lack of understanding of the game mechanics which is completely ok, the difference between singleplayer and multiplayer in this game is not easily grasped by newcomers. It is not explained anywhere for you except patch notes. You have to actually read the patch notes over the past two years to understand the archer speed vs infantry difference. It might help if you read some of the other forum posts from that time in the multiplayer thread for bannerlord to understand why the community asked for archers to run slower than inf. You must be able to catch them on foot otherwise they will delay the match by running around faster than everybody except cavalry. They also balanced cavalry to run slower for this reason.

All I'm trying to say is there is a method to their madness even if you do not understand nor wish to comprehend. This thread sounds very whiny, but I'm sure it was not intended to be. Who are you to understand the mechanics of the game if you haven't spent all the time that the players at the top of the leaderboard have?
You can spectate people with insane scores in tdm and see that nobody is cheating. I've only encountered one cheater in two years of playing. What gave it away was he had bad aim and movement and was blocking every hit very fast with what looked like a tap block. He was bad in every way except having God tier blocking. I still beat him by hitting him when he held his attack for too long trying to aim it. Nobody is cheating except for the people asking the developers to make the game easier for them.
This is the specific instance I would say would be a good reason for a post like this. You have to give the name of the player, the server you were on, and what hack you think they were taking advantage of. otherwise, the devs have no way of listening to your feedback. they wont listen anyway but thats besides the point lmao

When I play as an infantryman, I can't catch up with an archer. When, on the contrary, I play the same archer, then sometimes, i.e. not always, the same infantryman catches up with me, how could I not catch up! This is not a perk of the game, it's someone cheating and / or buggy game, and the developers are not working on it!!!

This is a troll post to anyone serious enough to enjoy the game. You show a lack of understanding of the game mechanics which is completely ok, the difference between singleplayer and multiplayer in this game is not easily grasped by newcomers. It is not explained anywhere for you except patch notes. You have to actually read the patch notes over the past two years to understand the archer speed vs infantry difference. It might help if you read some of the other forum posts from that time in the multiplayer thread for bannerlord to understand why the community asked for archers to run slower than inf. You must be able to catch them on foot otherwise they will delay the match by running around faster than everybody except cavalry. They also balanced cavalry to run slower for this reason.

All I'm trying to say is there is a method to their madness even if you do not understand nor wish to comprehend. This thread sounds very whiny, but I'm sure it was not intended to be. Who are you to understand the mechanics of the game if you haven't spent all the time that the players at the top of the leaderboard have?

This is the specific instance I would say would be a good reason for a post like this. You have to give the name of the player, the server you were on, and what hack you think they were taking advantage of. otherwise, the devs have no way of listening to your feedback. they wont listen anyway but thats besides the point lmao
Only an ignorant person can write like that. I've been playing multiplayer since the very beginning, since it appeared. And I will say this - earlier white is even more balanced!

When I play as an infantryman, I can't catch up with an archer. When, on the contrary, I play the same archer, then sometimes, i.e. not always, the same infantryman catches up with me, how could I not catch up! This is not a perk of the game, it's someone cheating and / or buggy game, and the developers are not working on it!!!
Give me his name I will find where he lives and tell him to stop cheating

@777vda is quick to cry foul at bogus issues that aren't actually there, but he's scared to call out the red dot users.

That pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this thread.

Troll post

Back
Top Bottom