When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Understood but I prefer a controller and pretty sure PC has the most cheaters/exploit/hackers. Not saying bannerlord but just in general. I'm definitely going to keep playing although the spinning in the guide from last reply doesn't appear to have a limit like it states

Alot of PC games are rampant with hackers, so that's fair enough. The guide linked before is from 2009, safe to say anything described in there isn't considered an exploit, or it'd have been patched a very long time ago.

Also, bear in mind, alot of the people you're facing may have played this game for a decade. Some have thousands, even tens of thousands of hours of gameplay experience. It'll take quite some time to catch up to them.

Clearly your a much better sport and player than me no reason to comment at all. That's sarcasm from a console player BTW. I'm sure the guys cheating in cod have the same thing to say about their game tactics. Oh its not cheating it's a tactic or mechanic.
So you can't see the difference between cheaters using a third party software and players who have mastered the game mechanics.

I'm glad to get so many responses seems I've struck a nerve. Now go spin like a top at your next enemy and act like taking advantage of a mechanic or exploit is cheating.
Spinning like a top won't be enough to beat a good player, but apparently it works against you.

Is this how you fight irl spinning faster than possible and swinging and blocking during. SOMETHING TELLS ME IT IS.
Yes that's how you fight irl. You hit and block as fast as you can and you use feints. That's how I win my kickboxing fights, works the same with a sword.

That's why I commented in the first place but I can see I'm unpopular already.
You won't get popular if you call other players cheaters or exploiters instead of trying to understand how the game works.

I see feinting being described, but this is a player describing how to do something. Not a dev confirming its not a exploit.
In the singleplayer if you set the combat difficulty on ''challenging" (the highest difficulty) you will notice that the ai enemies use feints. And the strongest characters feint a lot. You would certainly call king Caladog an exploiter.
So yes, feints are coded in the game.
But I guess you only play on easy mode.

By the way feints exist in all melee games and any decent player knows how to use them.

Understood but I prefer a controller and pretty sure PC has the most cheaters/exploit/hackers. Not saying bannerlord but just in general.
True for pc games in general however I've never met any cheater on Bannerlord. The multiplayer community is quite small so they would get identified really quick.

Sure do and I'm actually very good until someone has to switch to keyboard and mouse to beat me.
You're not good. Everything you said demontrates you have zero understanding of the combat system.

Stop pretending that good players are exploiting and start learning from your mistakes.

Last edited:
Arguments about whether feinting is cheating date back to warband. To be honest i actually do feel this is the games fault in a way. For all the carryover between SP and MP in both games they never encourage players to use feinting or even blocking really, so people go into MP and see all these mechanics they didn't know were possible and get annoyed.
What feinting is cheating? Even the damn AI feints, sit down.

I'm glad to get so many responses seems I've struck a nerve. Now go spin like a top at your next enemy and act like taking advantage of a mechanic or exploit is cheating.

Is this how you fight irl spinning faster than possible and swinging and blocking during. SOMETHING TELLS ME IT IS.

That's why I commented in the first place but I can see I'm unpopular already.
Have you ever fought irl with saber or sword? My gut feelings tell me no. You have no idea how easy you have it in bannerlord compared to real life.
You aren't unpopular, you write nonsense.

Have you ever fought irl with saber or sword? My gut feelings tell me no. You have no idea how easy you have it in bannerlord compared to real life.
You aren't unpopular, you write nonsense.
How dumb are you? Did you just try and flaunt your fighting ability in a fighting games forum. Lmao

So you can't see the difference between cheaters using a third party software and players who have mastered the game mechanics.

Spinning like a top won't be enough to beat a good player, but apparently it works against you.

Yes that's how you fight irl. You hit and block as fast as you can and you use feints. That's how I win my kickboxing fights, works the same with a sword.

You won't get popular if you call other players cheaters or exploiters instead of trying to understand how the game works.

In the singleplayer if you set the combat difficulty on ''challenging" (the highest difficulty) you will notice that the ai enemies use feints. And the strongest characters feint a lot. You would certainly call king Caladog an exploiter.
So yes, feints are coded in the game.
But I guess you only play on easy mode.

By the way feints exist in all melee games and any decent player knows how to use them.

True for pc games in general however I've never met any cheater on Bannerlord. The multiplayer community is quite small so they would get identified really quick.

You're not good. Everything you said demontrates you have zero understanding of the combat system.

Stop pretending that good players are exploiting and start learning from your mistakes.
Yeah OK whatever I see the same basic things said about any other game where cheating exists. It doesn't exist you just are no good and Im a actual knight in real life says the commenter lmao. Just so I get to talk some **** that you can't Google (40 rounds)

Last edited:
Don't even bother replying to me in a disrespect manner. I'm not scared of children or oriental magical arts.

Enough with your rambling, it's a skill issue, get good or stop complaining, I don't care if you swing a metal stick around in you apartment, that's not going to stop you from dying to basic mechanics of the game. Woe to me I'm always right and the world is against me.

I can post here as much as I like. I'm not the one talking about my fighting prowess. Lol. Also this isn't rambling your inconsequential comments don't fuel anything but your own ego. Definitely not a skill issue when I'm taking top spot on board with 30 people playing. Keep talking **** and not liking what I have to say idgaf

Last edited:
How dumb are you? Did you just try and flaunt your fighting ability in a fighting games forum. Lmao
Aoc is right. Real swordfighting is much more complex than videogames.
After claiming that spinning attacks and feints are cheating you are in no position to call anyone else dumb.

Yeah OK whatever I see the same basic things said about any other game where cheating exists. It doesn't exist
Nobody said it doesn't exist. I have recorded and reported many cheaters on other games but I never had to do it on Bannerlord.
Everything you called cheating are normal mechanics of the game that you fail to understand.

you just are no good and Im a actual knight in real life says the commenter lmao. Just so I get to talk some **** that you can't Google (40 rounds)
You are not good indeed. Googling 40 rounds ? I'm gonna google ''angry noob'' instead.

Don't even bother replying to me in a disrespect manner.
Says the guy who calls other forum users dumb or toxic for explaining him how the game works.

I'm not scared of children or oriental magical arts.
Impressive.

Also this isn't rambling your inconsequential comments don't fuel anything but your own ego. Definitely not a skill issue when I'm taking top spot on board with 30 people playing
You can't even deal with spinning attacks or feints, that's definitely a huge skill issue.
Hilarious how you want us to believe that you're good.

I can post here as much as I like. Keep talking **** and not liking what I have to say idgaf
Good. Keep entertaining us.

Back
Top Bottom