When will we have good Modifiers armed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Morning Star

Veteran
As we all know, Vanilla’s spoils are all negative.
The reason is because the original value of the arms is too high
What caused the huge change in armed value compared to 2019
Sorry can't upload screenshot
2019 same piece of rusty plate gauntlets worth 267
2021 cracked plate gauntlets value 5745
Rust reduces armor by 4
cracked reduces armor by 8
Well even if we can’t get good modifiers armed from the loot
But at least let good Modifiers Like "lordly" "fine" "thick" appear in the town so that we can buy him like Warband
In addition, compared to the 2016 and 2017 video, most of the helmets are blacked out and are not shiny
as far as I know imperial and vlandia, most of the helmets are blacked out

Unfortunately I have tested 1.6.5 new start
For 125 days, 500K advanced armor has appeared in many towns
All products sold in all cities are "normal"

TW from 1.0.1 to 1.6.5, the "Modifiers" system was not added to the town
Although the "Modifiers" system was completed a long time ago
Like "lordly" "fine" "thick"
"lordly" provides +8 positive attributes

Last edited:
They do, go to towns that have smithies and tanneries to get good gear. I know that not all of them appear in the start of the game.
I don't know what the exact conditions for higher level tier armor to start showing up in towns, but as you progress, towns with smithies usually have the highest tier armor, towns with wood workshops have the best bows/xbows and shields of the town's culture and tanneries provide leather armor and quality boots and gloves.

They do, go to towns that have smithies and tanneries to get good gear. I know that not all of them appear in the start of the game.
I don't know what the exact conditions for higher level tier armor to start showing up in towns, but as you progress, towns with smithies usually have the highest tier armor, towns with wood workshops have the best bows/xbows and shields of the town's culture and tanneries provide leather armor and quality boots and gloves.
thank you for your reply
1.6.2 There will indeed be advanced armor 500K lamellar with scale skirt in towns
But it never appeared good Modifiers
Like "lordly" "fine" "thick"

Ah! I see what you mean :grin:
Yeah, it is true that they are even rarer to appear but i have seen lordly helmets and gloves. I might be wrong but it might be linked to town prosperity.
There are several items with misleading names in the game (Lordly Padded Mittens, Reinforced Round Shield). When they get the modifier they are called Lordly Lordly Padded Mittens, Reinforced Reinforced Round Shield and so on. You will never see anything with a modifier in the shops which you haven`t recently sold there.
The design team is investigating the modifiers.
Yes, pleeease. And please be aware that the loot probabilities in item_modifiers_groups.xml are not working! It`s all about the price currently, so the chance to loot a masterwork two-hander is like 0,000...%.

There are several items with misleading names in the game (Lordly Padded Mittens, Reinforced Round Shield). When they get the modifier they are called Lordly Lordly Padded Mittens, Reinforced Reinforced Round Shield and so on. You will never see anything with a modifier in the shops which you haven`t recently sold there.

Yes, pleeease. And please be aware that the loot probabilities in item_modifiers_groups.xml are not working! It`s all about the price currently, so the chance to loot a masterwork two-hander is like 0,000...%.
Oh my bad, i thought the lordly was the modifier. Thanks for the clarification :smile:

In fact, I even hope that TW can add modifier to the store. Most of the good modifiers from Warband players are bought from the store.

Back
Top Bottom