When will the Viking Nord Faction arrive?

Do you think the Viking Nord Faction will release while early acces or after early acces?

• They will release in early acces!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • They will release after early acces!

Votes: 44 91.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The Viking Nord faction will be for sure coming soon or later to Bannerlord. But only question is when? Will they come in early acces or after early acces?

In the old Dev Blog about Sturgia they mentioned that the Nord Lands are off of the map and not presented a this point. But i noticed since some patches ago that the World map got increased and i can move my camera to the Nord Lands which are above the Sturgian Lands. There is no Border anymore. I think since they increased the overall map by moving the invisible borders, that they are not only going to add a Viking Nord Faction, also new Factions for example to the south close to Aserai on the left side. Since there is now also the ability to move the camera there and there is also enough space for a new faction.

Naval Combat is an longterm goal ive heard and i think with the Naval Combat Update they gonna add the Viking Nord Faction, so the sea raiding can beginn. I dont really see why they should let the Northern Lands empty because its not an outermesh and there would be so much space for a lot of settlements for the Viking Nord Faction. Also in Mount and Blade Lore the Vikings have sailed to Calradia to raid and settle their first settlements. Iam 100% sure Taleworlds will add them to Bannerlord.

Sturgia is not an Viking related faction. To read about the lore of Sturgia, here is the link to the old Dev Blog about Sturgia:

First or second DLC, they are aware of the massive viking fanboying. For the rest of the EA they will be trying to finish the game and polish the rougher edges, but not add significant content.

Inappropriate language
When they finally do add "muh vikings" I'm gonna specifically ban your particular steam account from ever accessing them, purely just for asking this question for the tenth million ****ing time

If you want Nords so much go play Warband

DLC if they do it, not EA. And as @MadVader said, it's a no brainier to do it, you may not know what any other faction is supposed to resemble but you know what VIKINGS are. I can't wait for more useless infantry to shoot in the face. And boats? I can see it now "I sent my companion on a trade boat and I don't get no moneys how come?"~everyday, every place bannerlord is digust, forever

Last edited:
I dont understand why some people have a problem with the Nord faction... If u guys dont like them then just dont play them! I would really like to play with a Viking Nord Faction to kill the weak Sturgians. Iam tired to see some people say go play Warband instead. No! I want them in Bannerlord and not in Warband! Sturgians are no Vikings and we need the Vikings in Bannerlord!

Is there an option for "I am sick to death of vikings in video games"? Is sturgia not enough?
No because sturgia have nothing to to with Vikings.

When they finally do add "muh vikings" I'm gonna specifically ban your particular steam account from ever accessing them, purely just for asking this question for the tenth million ****ing time

If you want Nords so much go play Warband
No i want them in Bannerlord! And they will come for sure. But then when they come they should disable the Nord faction for your steam account so u dont have this beatifull faction :razz: And u can have your fun without them^^

Instead of saying things what are not true you should read the dev blog and learn about the Sturgians lore!
Sure, lets hear straight from the horse's mouth:
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/39

Sturgia is loosely based on Kievan Rus. Which was in simple terms a slavic state ruled by a viking elite.... But hey, they have nothing to do with vikings... Absolutely nothing. Having a ruling class that is literally composed of vikings has nothing to do with vikings...

Maybe, just maybe, you should be the one to learn some lore...

Sturgia is loosely based on Kievan Rus. Which was in simple terms a slavic state ruled by a viking elite.... But hey, they have nothing to do with vikings... Absolutely nothing. Having a ruling class that is literally composed of vikings has nothing to do with vikings...

Nah as I saw on Vikings season 5 (It was 6), they were pretty different.

No they were slavic people and not scandinavians! I can see, soon people start to say Romans where also Vikings xD

Have you actually read what you quoted? Or did you perhaps fail to comprehend?
There is nothing i understand wrong about the Kievan Rus. Some say they are based from scandinavia but the others say they are slavic. Its not 100% from where they are. But i trust more the russian scientist as others in this case^^

An Japanese faction with Samurai would be cool aswell.

:twisted::twisted: ninjas and pirates too. and spartan ^^. they we're epic !!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: spartans like in film 300.....could be epic new addition to dlc or expansion add new spartan faction, new mechanics with UNBREAKABLE elite royal spartans, battle rage level 0-100, shieldwall phlanazx elite attack...@Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds @Count Delinard
maxresdefault.jpg

18pc5rx3xwa8zjpg.jpg

my spartans trained form birth will hold forever agenst your samurai's !!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: @Lukar

Back
Top Bottom