When will the Viking Nord Faction arrive?

Do you think the Viking Nord Faction will release while early acces or after early acces?

• They will release in early acces!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • They will release after early acces!

Votes: 44 91.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

:twisted::twisted: ninjas and pirates too. and spartan ^^. they we're epic !!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: spartans like in film 300.....could be epic new addition to dlc or expansion add new spartan faction, new mechanics with UNBREAKABLE elite royal spartans, battle rage level 0-100, shieldwall phlanazx elite attack...@Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds @Count Delinard
maxresdefault.jpg

18pc5rx3xwa8zjpg.jpg

my spartans trained form birth will hold forever agenst your samurai's !!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: @Lukar
I dont think you are funny...

Unironiclly though, if, and this is quite literally one of if not the biggest ifs to ever be thought of for Bl, if naval is added to BL, another island nation that us off the West Coast of Calradia would be cool. It would be also nice to have it be a new culture.

Instead of saying things what are not true you should read the dev blog and learn about the Sturgians lore!
"The principality's history began when Nordic traders and adventurers migrated from the northeast territories seeking land and wealth, and eventually formed diplomatic and marriage alliances with the native tribes of the Sturgian region, merging the two cultures together into something new, with a violent, warlike but also mercantile mentality."

sounds like rus vikings to me, what more could you want..?

"The principality's history began when Nordic traders and adventurers migrated from the northeast territories seeking land and wealth, and eventually formed diplomatic and marriage alliances with the native tribes of the Sturgian region, merging the two cultures together into something new, with a violent, warlike but also mercantile mentality."

sounds like rus vikings to me, what more could you want..?
Real Scandinavians with their own Culture!

Unironiclly though, if, and this is quite literally one of if not the biggest ifs to ever be thought of for Bl, if naval is added to BL, another island nation that us off the West Coast of Calradia would be cool. It would be also nice to have it be a new culture.
Definitly i agree!

They're real Scandinavians with their own culture
Why did you not read about the Sturgians? They are no Vikings lol The Vikings live in the northen Lands above Sturgian Lands. Its part of the world map but its not possible to move with you character there, only with camera!

Real Scandinavians with their own Culture!
No faction in bannerlord is a one to one copy of a RL one, Vlandia isn't Normandy but a conglomerate of medieval themes with a strong central point of Norman influence, same goes for every other faction.

I agree it would be cool to have the Nords themselves starting their famous invasion of Calradia we hear about in warband but you don't need to deny that the Sturgians are a mix of Rus with a Norse elite for that, this is their very lore, Nord warlords intermarrying and ruling over the native Sturgian population of northern Calradia.

They would have to change or advance the lore a bit though, i know of one Nord companion in the game that tells us how his/her homeland is divided among squabbling warlords raiding each other for petty things and after the neighboring tribe sacked their own without any provocation, the survivors left for Calradia and he/she won't return saying that it's better to live under the protection of any king, even a tyrant, than returning to that lawlessly place.

edit: also a small pet peeve of mine, viking is a profession and not a people, that means more or less pirate. The Scandinavian peoples went viking in the summer to provide a better income for their families and tribes, some raided, some traded and some did both in a single "viking season".

Last edited:
edit: also a small pet peeve of mine, viking is a profession and not a people, that means more or less pirate. The Norse or Scandinavian peoples went viking in the summer to provide a better income for their families and tribes, some raided, some traded and some did both in a single "viking season".
Shush, or you might break his worldview when he realizes that vikings didn't only come from Scandinavia... :iamamoron:

Shush, or you might break his worldview when he realizes that vikings didn't only come from Scandinavia... :iamamoron:
Ofc i know that but i say that Sturgians are not 100% Vikings and i say there is a unique own Viking Nord Culture in Mount and Blade Lore. So its basically false if some guys here say the Sturgians are the "Scandinavian Vikings"!

No faction in bannerlord is a one to one copy of a RL one, Vlandia isn't Normandy but a conglomerate of medieval themes with a strong central point of Norman influence, same goes for every other faction.

I agree it would be cool to have the Nords themselves starting their famous invasion of Calradia we hear about in warband but you don't need to deny that the Sturgians are a mix of Rus with a Norse elite for that, this is their very lore, Nord warlords intermarrying and ruling over the native Sturgian population of northern Calradia.

They would have to change or advance the lore a bit though, i know of one Nord companion in the game that tells us how his/her homeland is divided among squabbling warlords raiding each other for petty things and after the neighboring tribe sacked their own without any provocation, the survivors left for Calradia and he/she won't return saying that it's better to live under the protection of any king, even a tyrant, than returning to that lawlessly place.

edit: also a small pet peeve of mine, viking is a profession and not a people, that means more or less pirate. The Scandinavian peoples went viking in the summer to provide a better income for their families and tribes, some raided, some traded and some did both in a single "viking season".
Thanks for saying this. I already know this information about the lore.

Maybe some not well informated people understand now better the Viking Situation in Bannerlord.

I for one don't care for Vikings, Nords or any new factions and cultures.

All the current ones are bland and homogeneous, they should revamp the current cultures with mechanics that actually make them different- if nords have to be included, it better come with navies, sea battles, coastal raids and not just another mirror faction.
Ofc i know that but i say that Sturgians are not 100% Vikings and i say there is a unique own Viking Nord Culture in Mount and Blade Lore. So its basically false if some guys here say the Sturgians are the "Scandinavian Vikings"!
nowhere does it say in warband the word "vikings" for the nords, they're "sea raiders" that used the social class of northmenn.

sea raiders and vikings are a profession not a nation.

I for one don't care for Vikings, Nords or any new factions and cultures.

All the current ones are bland and homogeneous, they should revamp the current cultures with mechanics that actually make them different- if nords have to be included, it better come with navies, sea battles, coastal raids and not just another mirror faction.

nowhere does it say in warband the word "vikings" for the nords, they're "sea raiders" that used the social class of northmenn.

sea raiders and vikings are a profession not a nation.
Sea raiders are vikings lol ahahahahaaa there is no difference lol

And ofc the nord faction will come with naval combat otherwise they would not fight much on calradian lands xD

Bruh everyone here is saying that Sturgians are influenced by vikings, not that they are vikings. Nords would be cool I guess (not really into vikings myself), if they do ever come I imagine it would be after full release. Like someone else was saying, I'd rather that they improve the culture's that they have already added, to make them more immersive and unique.

Well from what I can see from game files and lore Sturgia and Nords are different cultures. The Nords will probably be introduced with the invasion of Gundig Hairy-Breeks as DLC. Nordland is on the map to the North just nothing is there at the moment, but the Nord Culture is in the game now.

Well from what I can see from game files and lore Sturgia and Nords are different cultures. The Nords will probably be introduced with the invasion of Gundig Hairy-Breeks as DLC. Nordland is on the map to the North just nothing is there at the moment, but the Culture is in the game now.
Yes and thats why i say to people after they complain that sturgia are nords that its basically not true. The Nord culture is in enzlycopedia aswell, used by an mercenarie nord clan called skolderbrotva.

Thats the Lore of the Nords in the Mount and Blade universe. So i never want to see someone saying any false things again over Sturgia and Nords!

Back
Top Bottom