When will the next "Statement regarding Multiplayer" appear?

Users who are viewing this thread

The jist is in the title. However it has been almost 4 months since the last "major" bit of communication has been released to us on the forums and an ungodly amount of time since there was a video statement regarding multiplayer since I think that last 2 haven't mentioned it at all. Although they probably just forgot they had a multiplayer. Anyways much love to my homie AVRC and I hope we can get some more news soon.

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.6​

• We have decided the game's multiplayer is in a state that we are happy with, and have decided to stop working on it for the time being :smile:.

1.6 will be the final release, calling it
I think the funniest/saddest thing here is that I would actually be ok with them finishing their work on MP. That could mean they'd give modders the darn hecking custom server files so the modders could salvage this absolute mess of a multiplayer.

I think the funniest/saddest thing here is that I would actually be ok with them finishing their work on MP. That could mean they'd give modders the darn hecking custom server files so the modders could salvage this absolute mess of a multiplayer.
They never said that the server files would be given up on release. Don't expect anything usable before second half of 2022

All of my hours in the game weren't me playing because I enjoyed it, but rather in some ignorant attempt from me to understand the game so I could give better feedback/criticism. And now I have too many hours for a refund or I would've refunded it 10 months ago. Despite not enjoying a minute of playtime.

Steam should change their refund policy around Early Access games, especially if the development is stagnant.

Back
Top Bottom