When will content be added to the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhmm, early access i meant for finding bugs and fixing them, if there were no bugs they should've just launch the game as is after being done with adding content
*Ähem* Allow me to to correct you. Early Access is a chance for Players to take part in an ongoing development process. What does that mean, you ask? Alot. In some cases companies used EA as a Promotion tool to sell their game by releasing a finished product in EA. What resulted in false expectations from many people. Bug finding and fixing is surely part of EA, but it is more then that. Adding new content CAN be part of EA. But there is no guaranty. And as I know TW never said a word about new content. Balancing and bugfixes is what they said they would work on.
What follows now, is me being pissed, so keep on reading on your own risk. I put out my dark crystal balls and take a look in present and future.
You may have wondered what new projects TW could work on. I assume DLCs. What could this add to the game you ask? Content. Why not adding it in the first place should be your next question. Because money. And what else could there be? Reducing the amount of grind.
So what do you get in the end? A good or at least decent game you paid 3 times the price its worth.
How do i come to such ideas? Read "Milking cashcows 101". And for the last question, what is a cashcow? Look into a mirror and say "Muh"

*Ähem* Allow me to to correct you. Early Access is a chance for Players to take part in an ongoing development process. What does that mean, you ask? Alot. In some cases companies used EA as a Promotion tool to sell their game by releasing a finished product in EA. What resulted in false expectations from many people. Bug finding and fixing is surely part of EA, but it is more then that. Adding new content CAN be part of EA. But there is no guaranty. And as I know TW never said a word about new content. Balancing and bugfixes is what they said they would work on.
What follows now, is me being pissed, so keep on reading on your own risk. I put out my dark crystal balls and take a look in present and future.
You may have wondered what new projects TW could work on. I assume DLCs. What could this add to the game you ask? Content. Why not adding it in the first place should be your next question. Because money. And what else could there be? Reducing the amount of grind.
So what do you get in the end? A good or at least decent game you paid 3 times the price its worth.
How do i come to such ideas? Read "Milking cashcows 101". And for the last question, what is a cashcow? Look into a mirror and say "Muh"
I fell bad for having the need to agree but it's still there. It'll be very sad if they lock content behind a paywall..

Though you might just wait to be pissed until they launch said DLCs your are assuming they are creating.

Though you might just wait to be pissed until they launch said DLCs your are assuming they are creating.
No, being pissed every now and then is part of life. As is venting these feelings in a convenient forum. But I´m glad for everyone who does not share these feelings. And i REALLY hope they prove me wrong.

Uhmm, early access i meant for finding bugs and fixing them, if there were no bugs they should've just launch the game as is after being done with adding content
Oh yeah, it's early access so bugs can come in and the developers can get lazy and not play test their game and then charge you full price just to be a tester oh and, you cannot criticize the game because HEY! it's early access!

Back
Top Bottom