when will alliances be in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

zentg

Recruit
i see the option for alliances and stuff greyed out in the barter screen. It would be really helpful if I could get some ally factions on my way up because when you start with your own kingdom 100% on your own it's quite difficult. I guess one of the biggest lessons I learned is you can't really build an empire on your own. You need allies, soldiers, resources a lot of things.

Don't think they are coming, the management at TW seems to want to keep diplomacy very simple (aka non-existent beyond war-peace) so i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you, just download the Diplomacy mod (spiritual successor to warband's diplomacy) if you want alliances, non-aggression pacts, freaking awesome civil wars and a few more goodies all configurable aswell, working on 1.5.9 and 1.5.10, saw that they already updated it on GitHub to 1.6.0 so i'm guessing their next release will already be compatible with it whenever it happens.

• Too complex
  • Doesn't align with our vision
  • Management shut it down
  • Why build it when modders will be do it for free

1 of the above will answer all questions to TW

buddy buddy alliances are more complex than the ancient pyramids just appreciate the quality features like barber shop whatever the **** that was ok

Don't think they are coming, the management at TW seems to want to keep diplomacy very simple (aka non-existent beyond war-peace) so i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you, just download the Diplomacy mod (spiritual successor to warband's diplomacy) if you want alliances, non-aggression pacts, freaking awesome civil wars and a few more goodies all configurable aswell, working on 1.5.9 and 1.5.10, saw that they already updated it on GitHub to 1.6.0 so i'm guessing their next release will already be compatible with it whenever it happens.
+1

ion pacts, freaking awesome civil wars and a few more goodies all configurable aswell, working on 1.5.9 and 1.5.10, saw that they already updated it on GitHub to 1.6.0 so i'm guessing their next release will already be compatible with it whenever it happens.
bro this diplomacy mod looks awesome! Thank you! Prolly better than what the devs would have made xD (jk lol dont ban me!)

i see the option for alliances and stuff greyed out in the barter screen. It would be really helpful if I could get some ally factions on my way up because when you start with your own kingdom 100% on your own it's quite difficult. I guess one of the biggest lessons I learned is you can't really build an empire on your own. You need allies, soldiers, resources a lot of things.

Eh, not sure if alliances would be that good. I feel like for intricate diplomacy there needs to be a larger number of factions. With there only being a few factions, alliances are either going to be very small, or, there are basically going to be two factions in the game. I just dont feel like with 8 factions alliances would add to much to the game.

Also, as far as starting your own kingdom being hard, just use the declare peace feature. Only you need to agree to peace which makes taking an empire on your own very easy. You never need to be able to fight a faction or defend against a faction only snipe their least defended castles before blocking any response of theirs with a peace deal.

Back
Top Bottom