SP - General When wearing civilian clothing, all of the faction leaders should have a crown and players should automatically get a crown when starting a kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

CrazyElf

Sergeant
All of the top leaders of each faction should have a crown of some sort. This should be used to signify their rank. This should be different for each culture.

Queens should also arguably have a crown as well, although perhaps not as significant.

Arguably faction leaders should have something as well that should signify their rank. It should be less "unique" though than a faction leader's.

Also, when a player founds a kingdom, they should automatically be awarded a "civilian only" crown for their use. This should be based on the culture that the player founds their kingdom on.

Like all high-end items, it currently isn't possible to obtain them in-game without mods or cheats. I've heard a theory that it's technically possible to find in-game items in stores, but that it doesn't ever happen because they only show up if the settlement's prosperity is over a certain level, and that level isn't possible to achieve in practice.

Whatever the cause of the issue, the end result is that high-end items are not available for the player to purchase. It's been this way for quite a number of versions, and I don't see it on the known issues list, so no idea if Taleworlds intends to ever fix this. I suppose it isn't impossible that they're unaware of it, but I can't imagine that it hasn't been reported yet, given how many people complain about the problem.

All of the top leaders of each faction should have a crown of some sort. This should be used to signify their rank. This should be different for each culture.

Queens should also arguably have a crown as well, although perhaps not as significant.

Arguably faction leaders should have something as well that should signify their rank. It should be less "unique" though than a faction leader's.

Also, when a player founds a kingdom, they should automatically be awarded a "civilian only" crown for their use. This should be based on the culture that the player founds their kingdom on.
You're not the first (nor the last, I suspect) to request something like this:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ike-the-king-suggestions.432641/#post-9554433

I agree with you, but we need to have in mind that some cultures didn't use crowns. That said would be nice if there was a quest or something to acquire one, once you are king/queen.

It could also have a crowning ceremony once a new ruler ascends.

I agree with you, but we need to have in mind that some cultures didn't use crowns. That said would be nice if there was a quest or something to acquire one, once you are king/queen.

It could also have a crowning ceremony once a new ruler ascends.
I agree - if the culture doesn't use a crown, there needs to be a way to signify the rank of faction leader.

Back
Top Bottom