Resolved When throwing pila shield sheaths

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: When you throw a pila or throwing spear (one of those massive long hard ones hmm, those which like to come from behind?) and you do it while holding a shield it sheaths. Annoying AF and get's me killed plenty of times, multiple people have this issue.
How to Reproduce: Hold a long big schlong in your right hand and a plank in your left, throw the big schlong and your plank will be teleported to your back.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I do have video's but shouldn't be necessary, happened 80% of the time in Siege, Skirmish and Duel.
Computer Specs: Irrelevant
GPU: 5700XT
GPU Driver Version: No clue, it ain't a graphic issue
CPU: 3700XT
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: A black one
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): NVMe SSD Intel 2TB 660p

Callum told me to report the bug here but since Horatius already posted it, i will just second his post to give it more credibility. Yes, this bug is real.

This doesn't occur if you have another ranged weapon (e.g small javs) with ammo currently in your inventory, I suspect the bug is therefore the game automatically switching your weapon when throwing the spear/pilum, but since there is no other ammo to switch to, it goes to "equip" your shield (and so unequips it).

The game deciding that you wanted to straight away equip something else was always odd with throwing weapons and now it has this bug.

I cant believe a simple bug like this is still in the game after more than a week. Fix this already this bug is a pain in the ass in skirmish.

This is also happening for me, I will randomly sheath my shield when switching weapons, I'm sure it's related to this bug and it's gotten me killed countless times at this point, the bug has been around for near a month now, wanna do something about it?

Back
Top Bottom