Need More Info When selecting the calvary group, character will call them infantry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch Light

Recruit
When you start a new game your character will normally call your Calvary horses, I was surprised because I thought it was a well known glitch about calvary being called infantry. Guess it was just me
Steps to re-create:
Version: e1.0.9
Step 1:Create a new save file
Step 2: When in combat, first select Calvary and tell them to charge. Then select everyone and tell them to charge.
Step 3: For the rest of the game calvary should be called infantry by your character in the game.

i think it does it when you add someone else to this group ( example : adding your companion who has a horse to cav )
but i havent done testing to know for sure

i think it does it when you add someone else to this group ( example : adding your companion who has a horse to cav )
but i havent done testing to know for sure
Hasn't happened to me. I don't add people to the group, it was fine in the new campaign I made. then I noticed after I told everyone to charge when I selected the calvary the character would call them infantry.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom