When Player intervening in battle of the AI lords, the troops are re-arranged.

Users who are viewing this thread

I participated in the battle when the AI lords were fighting each other.
They had been fighting for a long time.

At this point, I think the enemies should be close and fighting.
However, the battle began with all the troops are re-arranged.

No one was wounded, no one was bleeding.
This is very unnatural.

Can TW fix it?
If this is solved, it will be a god game

Last edited:
Although it would be cool to ride in to a scene of two armies already going at it, personally I think its fine seeing as engagements didn't always necessarily end in one scuffle. Especially the big ones.

There was another thread about this recently. Someone suggested having the remaining armies span just besides each other in de middle of the map, with the player spawning at the normal spawn point. By the time the player reach the battle it looks like the battle is well underway.
I like this idea, but the killing speed of the armies must not be to quick.

There was another thread about this recently. Someone suggested having the remaining armies span just besides each other in de middle of the map, with the player spawning at the normal spawn point. By the time the player reach the battle it looks like the battle is well underway.
I like this idea, but the killing speed of the armies must not be to quick.
This does sound pretty decent actually.
Only thing is I think its very unrealistic that they'd do it seeing as you'd have to add those spawn points to each map seeing as with the new battle terrain system all the maps are hand made and that'd be a lot of maps...
Unless you could potentially set a conditional spawn point which is set in the exact middle of the map, regardless of the scene?

Yes, would be nice to have. But this seems really to be a lot of work. I understand that this is not even on TWs list. There are lot of more important things to do. Would be more like the icing on the cake, but first make the cake.

Back
Top Bottom