In Progress When Mercanary Parties leave kingdoms during a siege they stay in permanent siege!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I've had a few times that Mercenary parties get stuck during a siege if their group decides to go on their own again and leave a kingdom to serve. This causes them to be in a permanent siege state and they won't leave until I make an enemy out of them. However the mercenary party can still decide to join a kingdom, so you'd have to attack a kingdom, kill the bugged party and then make peace while the kingdom is attack your cities aswell.
How to Reproduce: Let a mercenary party leave a kingdom while they're partaking in a siege. This mostly happens if the kingdom is NOT in a war with another kingdom so they disband all mercenary parties. Which get's them stuck
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, but I have used mods. This effect still happens on vanilla as I've tried it out on a vanilla save.
Scene Name (if related): Husn Fluq and a few castles, but it happens anywhere if the steps are reproduced
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 7900TX
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: 13th gen Intel i5 13600K
RAM: 32gb
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B660M-A WIFI D4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1tb (internal) <-- Installed on this drive & SSD 1tb (external)

As of 1.2.0 this bug still exists, I had one stuck at Ab Comer Castle for almost a year. Same situation, mercenaries left battania during war with vlandia, became stuck in siege at the castle until ?maybe combat? dislodged them after a year.

Very annoying
And when they are not part of a faction the console command to declare war don´t even work.

Back
Top Bottom