Need More Info General When loading Modding Kit. Game doesn't start and goes back to launch on steam. Please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
I recently downloaded the modding tools and it crashes on startup. I am on version 1.5.2 and have no mods installed in the normal bannerlord game. I have verified game files and restarted. Nothing works. Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong.

You need to be at the 1.5.2 version(which is the NONE version, namely stable). After ensuring this, can you post the error log found in the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" folder. The file should start with "rgl_log_errors". Thanks in advance.

@Murat Türe

Starting new log file...
[07:12:20.068] 02 Oct 2020 Friday 07:12 West-Europa (standaardtijd)
[07:12:20.070] Computer: MSI User: PM
[07:12:20.070] Build Version: 241684
Closing log file...

You need to be at the 1.5.2 version(which is the NONE version, namely stable). After ensuring this, can you post the error log found in the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" folder. The file should start with "rgl_log_errors". Thanks in advance.
I have the same thing:
[08:13:59.482] 02 Oct 2020 Friday 08:13 Pacific Daylight Time
[08:13:59.482] Computer: DESKTOP-LL8BK30 User: jetbe
[08:13:59.482] Build Version: 242118
Closing log file...

I FINALLY HAVE THE FIX!
INSTALL REDIST C++ 2013. I figured this out buy trying to launch the exe and got a dll error which I talked to a dev about. He said to install 2013 c++ and that should fix it.

I found a solution. On my computer, I didn't download and install the Game and Modding Kit on the same disks, so that after I move the folder and merge them together. It works and the Kit can be lunch now. Hope this will help you.

Are you still experiencing this issue?
Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? It is nearly impossible for us to reproduce most of the editor crashes. With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

Back
Top Bottom