When is TW going to fix blatant cheating?

Users who are viewing this thread

As many of the regular people have probably noticed there are a couple of players who seem very small, these players are smaller than what is currently available.

We as TCV have been reporting these players for the past few months now and no action has been taken. We see this as blatant cheating as they get an advantage over other players. This post will focus on the player Forsee as this is the player we encounter by far the most, we have tried to confront him about it everytime we play against him but he does not react. We do in fact know that he speaks English and we will upload evidence of this if needed.

The first video, here you can see he is way smaller while fighting me 1v1, I'm the smallest character in the game according to the slider.:

Second video: Another 1v1 fight where he is atleast a head smaller than me.

Third video, taken today which shows that this is still an issue.

Easily comparable to a horse, no one can be this small.: https://prnt.sc/v90s59

Pod on the left is the smallest character: https://prnt.sc/v90up0

Everybody who is trying to get his head is the smallest character and has to look down to see him: https://prnt.sc/v90wtf

Another screenshot taken today which shows that he is really small: https://prnt.sc/v90qjb

All these screenshots are taken out of videos that I have stored but cannot be arsed uploading. It is very obvious that this player is smaller than allowed by the slider and normal reporting doesn't help as this has been going on since the release of EA.

So what do I want? I don't care if he get's banned or warned, I just want to see it fixed as it is really frustrating to fight him. If he has a smaller character that means he has a smaller hitbox, the consequence of a smaller hitbox is quite obvious I would say.

@MArdA TaleWorlds @AVRC please take a look at this and see if this can be fixed ASAP, there is honestly no difference between this and cheating so it should not be taken lightly. I'm suprised that there is no server side check for the character size (if character size < smallest size then size = x).

Another video was brought to me where it very clearly shows that he is a miniature character.

Last edited:
iirc, this is a beta character. It's not cheating. In the beta you were allowed to make the character smaller than today. When the EA dropped, this was abolished, but character size would not be adjusted. I know that Forsee has the Beta tag from playing BL multiplayer, so that would make sense to me.

iirc, this is a beta character. It's not cheating. In the beta you were allowed to make the character smaller than today. When the EA dropped, this was abolished, but character size would not be adjusted. I know that Forsee has the Beta tag from playing BL multiplayer, so that would make sense to me.
yes but the main problem is forsee doesnt listen to us when we tell him it is broken etc i believe he knows and is not fixing it to give him an advantage and we have proof that he understands english he simply doesnt wanna change his height either his character should be reset or something must be done cos it shouldnt be allowed tbh

Using a bug to your advantage that other players do not have access to is gaining an unfair advantage over other players.

Let's take a look at the definition of cheating:
"act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage"

How does this case not fit the definition of cheating to you? @TheBard @Frostic

Using a bug to your advantage that other players do not have access to is gaining an unfair advantage over other players.

Imo cheating includes modification of game files or 3rd party programs, and this is a bug exploit. Its like manslaughter compared to murder, both is bad but one is worse then the other. @AVRC can you reset character heights to get rid of it ?

Imo cheating includes modification of game files or 3rd party programs, and this is a bug exploit. Its like manslaughter compared to murder, both is bad but one is worse then the other. @AVRC can you reset character heights to get rid of it ?
Hence I'm not asking for a ban or anything, I just want to see it fixed. I have heard that it might have been done by modifying some files in the game but this are only rumours which I cannot check if are true, I also had a beta character with the smallest height but never got this small and he is the only person or one of the few.

The only reason he has this is because the fix was to change your height slider in order to reset the height. I didn't do the same either.

Also, this is a server-side issue. There is no file modification going on. All the character keys are saved on the lobbyserver.

I don't really see it as cheating, more as a glitch or exploit. He's not getting dishonest if he's not changing his character since Beta.
I do agree that it could be fixed though.

I don't really see it as cheating, more as a glitch or exploit. He's not getting dishonest if he's not changing his character since Beta.
I do agree that it could be fixed though.
Well since we have no access to abuse that glich ourself makes it just harder to justify.
Imagine those character sizes had +100%dmg due to bug and forsee was not willing to change size. That would be dishonest as ****.

If I ever host a duel tournament I will forbid unaccessable character sizes for sure.

Well since we have no access to abuse that glich ourself makes it just harder to justify.
Imagine those character sizes had +100%dmg due to bug and forsee was not willing to change size. That would be dishonest as ****.

If I ever host a duel tournament I will forbid unaccessable character sizes for sure.
Still, it's not something as harmful as using autoblock or auto aim.

I think he should be forced to reset his height simple as he has had it so small for months ignoring us when we point it out etc knowing full well the height isnt right, doesnt matter if it counts as a bug or a cheat just shouldnt be possible

Cant you create the small characters in singleplayer and then use them in mp? This stuff is around for half a year already shouldve been fixed ages ago or started banning people doing it. Since you cant really aim with your weapon vertically.

Cant you create the small characters in singleplayer and then use them in mp? This stuff is around for half a year already shouldve been fixed ages ago or started banning people doing it. Since you cant really aim with your weapon vertically.
Ban people for a thing the devs should fix. If you don't make a problem out of something the devs will not fix it. I hoped people would realize it after countless months of development with taleworlds

Back
Top Bottom