When is the next patch coming out? We need report feature ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

chillboy

Regular
A lot of people being really toxic in the game, talking trash or killing teammates, and you keep entering the same game teaming with them.

Man this is so annoying.

They said it had been planned for last week, but some bugs popped up, that made them delay it, they then said it would be soon. so im hoping for this evening or tomorrow, but i dont think we know anything more specific than that.

I'd post 4 griefers I remember here, player ID:
Captain mode(both tk'er and talk ****):
1. makelovetodead
2. CptCodeine

Skirmish(both tk'er and talk ****):
1. Spio2
2. Clockwork Orange

They said it had been planned for last week, but some bugs popped up, that made them delay it, they then said it would be soon. so im hoping for this evening or tomorrow, but i dont think we know anything more specific than that.
What they really need to commit to is get rid of these toxic players so other actual fans can have a good time playing the game.

What they really need to commit to is get rid of these toxic players so other actual fans can have a good time playing the game.

I share your feelings on these bums.
They act against the main purpose of playing : to have fun.
As I commonly name them "community destroyers".

I share your feelings on these bums.
They act against the main purpose of playing : to have fun.
As I commonly name them "community destroyers".
cant agree more, these guys are like hackers, they gain joy through destroying others experiences

@Younes123 Occasional trashtalking is fine. I mean most of us are really annoyed by some bugs in this game, it is totally understandable. It becomes annoying when players such as yourself keep trash talking game after game. There is really no hold bar for some of you.

I just wanted to point this out. I understand your frustration, but that doesn't mean you have to trashtalk several games with the same people, at some point it just becomes really annoying.

@Younes123 Occasional trashtalking is fine. I mean most of us are really annoyed by some bugs in this game, it is totally understandable. It becomes annoying when players such as yourself keep trash talking game after game. There is really no hold bar for some of you.

I just wanted to point this out. I understand your frustration, but that doesn't mean you have to trashtalk several games with the same people, at some point it just becomes really annoying.
Trash talking is part of the game, insulting and trash talking are two distinctive different things

@Younes123 Yeah but at some point it just becomes annoying and you know it.

By the way, telling people to go kill themselves if they take horse archer is also not very kind, do you think?

your trash talk (im assuming is semi-tame) isnt what the report system is for though. i wouldnt expect any penalty to come of it. but we desperately need a way to keep disruptions and disruptive people to a minimum considering you play with the same 15 people

In my humble opinion telling people to kill themselves goes a bit too far, but let's not stray off topic and leave this for what it is :wink:

It's unreal how many people taking gaming chats that personal. Hit the mute button, turn off chats and go for important things.
guy just straight up tk'ing, how are you gonna proceed in the game? 5 v 6 is usually a lost cause

your trash talk (im assuming is semi-tame) isnt what the report system is for though. i wouldnt expect any penalty to come of it. but we desperately need a way to keep disruptions and disruptive people to a minimum considering you play with the same 15 people
mb didnt put the focus on the tk, I've seen a **** ton of toxicity and trash talk already(660 hours) in the game and I didnt post anything about it cuz I know what are you gonna do about it, the focus here is people not only being toxic but straight up tk, i dont think tk is fine tho, which is why I'm posting here.

Back
Top Bottom