When is the Criminal empire releasing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the store page still says "establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities" Surely it will be happening once the game releases out of EA right? You wouldn't false advertise would you taleworld? ?

There are NPCs in the back alleys and you can fight them, that´s your "establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities". Don´t expect much to come/change in the future related to this "feature".

There are NPCs in the back alleys and you can fight them, that´s your "establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities". Don´t expect much to come/change in the future related to this "feature".
Amazing, a barebone mechanic like the rest of the game, can't wait for the barebones full release! :rolleyes:

I mean I could be wrong but I´m not :iamamoron:

Just see some parts of their EA description the same as ads for mobile games on facebook.

Last edited:
Good question OP.

And in addition I can't see it as being a difficult feature for them to add. They already have workshops in the game, criminal enterprises would literally just be a case of making a new workshop type with very high profits that you get as a reward for taking over an alley, and maybe some downside, like it increases your crime rating or you have to defend it from other gangs occasionally.

This seems like it would be really easy to do since it involves copy+pasting stuff which is all already in the game. Bloc has indicated this sort of thing usually takes a few hours for one person to do.

Since the store page still says "establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities" Surely it will be happening once the game releases out of EA right? You wouldn't false advertise would you taleworld? ?
I was gonna say how they also tag it a RPG and STRATEGY but on steam that's actually "user TAGS" so we can't even say anything about it if little jimmy steam tags it as RPG and strategy.

I mean I could be wrong but I´m not :iamamoron:

Just see some parts of their EA description the same as ads for mobile games on facebook.
qbz4abkndxv31.jpg

It do be like that sometimes.

Among all the other half-baked systems and features in the game. I mean, couldn't they just add the town ambush like Warband at the very least?
Or an option to hire/use them to have a %chance to 'knock' out a lord visiting a town so you can delay that lord in the world for a few days at least; or relationship/war consequences in failures.
Or sabotage around a town to hamper it's prosperity/recruit count for lords, etc...

There are hundres of small options to make at least something out of this feature. I hope the whole "playing as a bandit" thing will be improved, but I don´t have much hope. At the moment playing as a bandit doesn´t really make much sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom