• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info When is next update? Game stutters...

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah it's unplayable I have a i5-8300h 1050 gtx and I can't even run at very low settings without going to 10 fps and 5v5 battles in campaign are killing my fps also from 200 to like 5 fps :_:

yeah it's unplayable I have a i5-8300h 1050 gtx and I can't even run at very low settings without going to 10 fps and 5v5 battles in campaign are killing my fps also from 200 to like 5 fps :_:

everything at my end meets or exceeds requirements. Ive done everything possible in settings. I hope they send out a patch or something to fix this. I cant even fight, i have to send recruits in to do my fighting...

Crossphazer

Recruit
Try reducing the number of sound channels (e.g. from 512 to 256), if you haven't already.

The next thing I would suggest is to play with the Resource Monitor open, and look at where your performance bottleneck is.

kirolf

Recruit
I have an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 and a gtx1660 ti and most fights are nearly unplayable in medium settings. Curiously that only happens in campaign, because I tried 500 man battles in custom battles and I had 0 issues there. Playing multiplayer I have not had any problem either.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you confirm the problem persists after the newly released patches?

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. In the meantime can you please provide more info using the template below?

Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs
:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Top Bottom