When is it coming to console ?

Users who are viewing this thread

GenieElf35

Recruit
Hey guys sadly I don’t owe a PC anymore therefore I have to play it on PS4! But I can’t find any information about when the game will be out for PS4....can you help me ?:sad:

Unfortunately console will always be the afterthought. The PC version will most likely be completed before any plans of a console port come about, although I'm not a dev so who knows. Here's hoping for you console lot.

And i think they said something like EA will last to end of year or a year... so if youre only on console, you cant play it this year atleast.

huh? a new thread about early access or release date for consoles?
Can you please read the rules @GenieElf35 before posting a new thread?!

(3) Rule - "Use the search function to research the idea/comment/suggestion you want to post about. If you find one or more threads that contain information about your subject - read them thoroughly to see if your idea/suggestion/comment has already been posted. If it has not, pick an appropriate thread and post your message there. In the event that none of them are a good fit, or you do not find existing threads about your subject - then it is acceptable to start a new thread."

There will be no Mount&Blade II Bannerlord early access for consoles!

EA Info
- "While we do not have a set date for a full release at this moment in time, we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year."

(1) Callum posted this info about consoles on 29.08.18.
- "We are developing for PC right now and will be releasing the game initially just on that platform. Consoles are something we are looking into for the future though."

Callum (Community Manager) 3 days ago - "It will come to consoles alongside the full-release."

Please stop creating a thread with the SAME question over and over again!
Thank You!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom