When I installed WSE I said I was in trial mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimbob69420

Recruit
Pretty much, I got WSE today and did all the stuff, but then when I launched it, it said I was in trial mode? I brushed it off thinking it was some scam thing, like curse forge does, I got to level seven whilst playing the bannerpage mod and It said my trial was over. This point I'm hella confused. It want's me to put my steam key for the game in. It's already automatically filled out. So I press okay.

ACCESS DENIED

I'm pising my pants. I just wanted to play some bannerpage with a bunch o corpses

if you have a valid steam key everything should be fine.

not sure if this is the case here, but there are two different formats for gamekeys, you might need to convert yours to the other one - TW has a page for that here https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/ConvertSerial

Try converting your steam key and giving the one that page gives you to the game
My code is definitely valid, I bought the game last week from steam, the key converter doesn't seem to be working either. I type in my key and I press convert. Nothing happens except that it gets rid of the steam key I put in before

My code is definitely valid, I bought the game last week from steam, the key converter doesn't seem to be working either. I type in my key and I press convert. Nothing happens except that it gets rid of the steam key I put in before
Ah damn should've tried it beforehand, sorry. Maybe @MArdA TaleWorlds can help you somehow?

In the meantime I guess you could try checking if the key the game auto inputs for you is the same as you see in steam (Library -> rightclick warband -> CD keys), though I see absolutely no reason for it to not be that way...

Ah damn should've tried it beforehand, sorry. Maybe @MArdA TaleWorlds can help you somehow?

In the meantime I guess you could try checking if the key the game auto inputs for you is the same as you see in steam (Library -> rightclick warband -> CD keys), though I see absolutely no reason for it to not be that way...
Just checked, It's the key that steam gave me. 100%. There is a manual option but that doesn't seem to work either. Wants me to go to a tale worlds site and input steam key + hardware hash (no clue what that is) It had a hardware hash filled in on the manual section, so I entered my steam key and it says that the hardware hash is incorrect. By the way, new to the forums (all forums really) how do I contact this @MArdA TaleWorlds

Licenturion Activation (taleworlds.com) Link for the site it want's me to put the key and the hardware hash

Just checked, It's the key that steam gave me. 100%. There is a manual option but that doesn't seem to work either. Wants me to go to a tale worlds site and input steam key + hardware hash (no clue what that is) It had a hardware hash filled in on the manual section, so I entered my steam key and it says that the hardware hash is incorrect. By the way, new to the forums (all forums really) how do I contact this @MArdA TaleWorlds

Licenturion Activation (taleworlds.com) Link for the site it want's me to put the key and the hardware hash
Haven't seen/used the site you linked before so no idea, sorry.
MArdA (or someone else from the support team) will probably just post here tomorrow or in the following days since we both tagged him. If you don't get an answer within a couple of days I guess you can tag him again, just be aware that he's got lots to do so it might take a while.

MArdA (or someone else from the support team) will probably just post here tomorrow or in the following days since we both tagged him. If you don't get an answer within a couple of days I guess you can tag him again, just be aware that he's got lots to do so it might take a while.
Ah okay, thanks

WSE is not up to date. Some of the cd-keys for Warband was not available when the mod was last updated. Because of this, more recent keys are not compatible with old modifications. Mod team needs to update it.

Ah okay, thanks
WSE is not up to date. Some of the cd-keys for Warband was not available when the mod was last updated. Because of this, more recent keys are not compatible with old modifications. Mod team needs to update it.
Damn! Just saw that I needed it for loads of corpses, guess that guide was in 2011though

Back
Top Bottom