When everything is going to hell but you are already used to things going wrong in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

20200418032509-1.jpg

It did give me a hearty chuckle. But next time please entertain me within the constraints of the Random Media or What Made You Laugh threads.

It did give me a hearty chuckle. But next time please entertain me within the constraints of the Random Media or What Made You Laugh threads.
This is not intended to be sassy or anything, but a genuine curiosity:
What is the difference between "Fun Stuff" and "What made you laugh"?

Doesn't something that makes you laught also categorizes as something fun?

I sincerely thought I should post it here because of that .-.
Sorry if I ended posting it in the wrong place.

Well, Fun Stuff is a board, while What Made You Laugh is a thread. You're not really breaking any hard rules by posting this as a separate thread, but we do have several long-running, well frequented, generic threads in the Fun Stuff board, so that the board doesn't get drowned (when the traffic picks up, ehm) in a ton of threads that are unlikely to have more than just a couple of replies.

There's What Made You Laugh/Sad/Astonished, Yarn of Insignifcant Questions, What's On Your Mind and Random Media or The More You Know.

What Made You Laugh is typically personal stuff that happened to you recently. Maybe fun with friends/family or topical news/events.
Fun Stuff is more general, and can be anything found in various corners of the Internet.

I guess I only have myself to blame for how this went.

Let me rephrase it: Welcome to Off Topic, GG Cannon! That was a pretty funny joke. Check out threads like Random Media or What Made You Laugh, that also contain amusing and humorous images.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom