when entering battle, there should be a menu that allows you to choose map

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
upon entering, there should be a menu that allows you to choose map (out of the available terrains of coure)

it's annoying retreating 15 times so i can play on the map that i like

No.
Also , you should keep in mind that in the future we will have battle fields equal to the campaign map location fight position.

I can see how minority of player base would want this future. But majority would probably not as is testified by all "no" responses above. I confess there was time I loaded from overworld grassland map into deep forest battlefieeld and looked at my cavalry in dispair.

This is something that is good idea for a mod for the minority of players that wants it but not the base function of the game. In fact if I recall correctly i remember seeing a mod on nexus for something like that (but it may be outdated).

Soon, you will be able to choose the map, by choosing the location of the fight on the campaign map. Soon.

I've been seeing this guy post lately. The recommendations and questions were...questionable; like which perk should I pick? I guess the rod does have its limit.

giphy.gif

From the creators of Battle scenes with too many trees and bushes and its acclaimed sequel Sun on the Horizon in Battle Scenes , comes the 10 rotten tomatoes nominated blockbuster...

lHkld.jpg

upon entering, there should be a menu that allows you to choose map (out of the available terrains of coure)

it's annoying retreating 15 times so i can play on the map that i like

We are currently working towards a new system where each area of the map is split into regions. Each of these regions will have its own unique map assigned to it, meaning you will be able to use the campaign map to choose a more favourable location to fight your battles.

Back
Top Bottom