When does 1.5.10 get released???

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
i saw the changes i want them i need them specially the leveling aspects i'm so tired of grinding skills, when does the patch get released ???

i don't have it available atm :sad: ?

If you are on steam, the beta will appear between versions 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 and not at the end of the list.

If you are on steam, the beta will appear between versions 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 and not at the end of the list.
i got it! downloading it right now, thanks!!

i've never used a beta though, like will anything on it be different than on main??? or is it just the same just with the 1.5.10 additionms? thanks!

It will be the same as the main branch + the new things that came with 1.5.10
Keep in mind that sometimes the beta can break saves that started in earlier versions; that said, this does not appear to be a thing for these versions.

so i got this message regarding a mod..? anyone knows how to fix it ??

the party overhaul mod is waaay to useful i would hate to have to drop it just to play 1.5.10

so i got this message regarding a mod..? anyone knows how to fix it ??

the party overhaul mod is waaay to useful i would hate to have to drop it just to play 1.5.10

Just the mods on the mod page that say 1.5.10 if not because its the bata i would stay away from most mods until they update the mods. So you cant play with that mod yet

If you're running the beta version, be sure to make note of anything you find that doesn't work and report it in the support forum.

Some things may not work as in tended. I'm not sure how many people they have running the pre-public beta testing, but things do tend to slip through - so it's probably not a large pool of testers - although I've found 1.5.10 to be pretty good so far. And they also test some things out on the beta (like that time they raised the battle death rate to 10% just to help gauge the right level),

ok so i did the update for Partn AI overhaul for 1.5.10 but now i get this message D: i tried it and basically i cannot command the party like tell it where to go in the campaign map. any thoughts on how to fix it if anyone familiar with mods or this mod? thanks :smile:

this mod is sooo helpful srsly to commandeer ur parties. if anyone knows of another one similar that works i'd gladly try it

Back
Top Bottom