When can we get dedicate file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Developers have said in Discord that it will be towards the end of Early Access before it's released to the community. But I share your hopes. Especially when other countries spam NA servers when theirs are full. Causes issues.

I am sorry that I am not good at English.
I didn't understand. The first thing you answered.
I don't know English, so I can only ask simple questions. I'm sorry. Does your personal server come out at EA or after EA?

When finish EA? i checked your link of TW forum, thank you

I am sorry that I am not good at English.
I didn't understand. The first thing you answered.
I don't know English, so I can only ask simple questions. I'm sorry. Does your personal server come out at EA or after EA?

When finish EA? i checked your link of TW forum, thank you
Personal Servers AFTER EA. EA Finish at end of 2020.
Link was to a Developer who gave a rough answer of when Personal / Custom Servers come out.

Don't worry about your English. You're trying and that's good.

This news is honestly horrible to me. Clans are practically useless in some senses. Warband lived off of clans.
I would agree. I loved running a DM server that had 50+ people for years. I also loved running a clan and helping the competitive scene. It was so much fun. I hope they get to the servers soon because it will keep this game alive for years.

Last edited:
Personal Servers AFTER EA. EA Finish at end of 2020.
Link was to a Developer who gave a rough answer of when Personal / Custom Servers come out.

Don't worry about your English. You're trying and that's good.

umm, EA finish at end of 2020. Did the developer say that directly?

Back
Top Bottom