When can we earn money in custom server?

Users who are viewing this thread

viadersh

Banned
We player usually play in custom server because there has lower ping than official server. Will it be able to gain money and exp in custom server? Really want some nice cloth :wink:

We don't have any plans currently to expand the Loot system to work on custom servers as well (due to the moddability of those and possible other issues).

We don't have any plans currently to expand the Loot system to work on custom servers as well (due to the moddability of those and possible other issues).
I think one of the big problems here is that alot of people either dont have an official TW server in their region (so they have to play on 200-400 ping, which is a terrible time) or, like in the case for the OC region, the official servers are almost always down, and so we only have the option to play on Custom Servers, effectively locking us out of the Loot system.

Will the full release fix the stability of official servers? Or at the very least, actually have a TDM, Siege, and Duel server up that we can play on? (example; majority of the time, OC doesnt have any official servers, even though we are supposed too)

Last edited:
I’m guessing a lot of custom servers will have their own cosmetics system, maybe even using existing MP cosmetics with their own gold/progression system.

you mean only Americans and Europeans has rights to get equipments

you should allow some method of earning loot without having to queue, as it is usually empty or broken. Maybe you could allow players to earn loot by purchasing in game currency?

Sooo if I want to play captain mode and the queue is dead I literally can't earn the loot stuff?
You can earn loot / gold for cosmetics by being on any official server. You can just join one and it will be given for simply being on the server.

I think one of the big problems here is that alot of people either dont have an official TW server in their region (so they have to play on 200-400 ping, which is a terrible time) or, like in the case for the OC region, the official servers are almost always down, and so we only have the option to play on Custom Servers, effectively locking us out of the Loot system.

Will the full release fix the stability of official servers? Or at the very least, actually have a TDM, Siege, and Duel server up that we can play on? (example; majority of the time, OC doesnt have any official servers, even though we are supposed too)
The loot system for is broken anyway, you get it for being on an official server (regardless of participation). There is no reward-based system for loot.

You can earn loot / gold for cosmetics by being on any official server. You can just join one and it will be given for simply being on the server.

The loot system for is broken anyway, you get it for being on an official server (regardless of participation). There is no reward-based system for loot.
there is actually reward based loot system, but thats only for official Skirmish or Captain matches :smile: which the OC community doesnt even have access too, cause we get at least 100 ping on the closest official skirmish and captain servers. So TW basically locked us out of earning any and all loot, with the official OC servers not showing up at all now @Dejan which I have created a 3rd support thread for.

there is actually reward based loot system, but thats only for official Skirmish or Captain matches :smile: which the OC community doesnt even have access too, cause we get at least 100 ping on the closest official skirmish and captain servers. So TW basically locked us out of earning any and all loot, with the official OC servers not showing up at all now @Dejan which I have created a 3rd support thread for.
Ah yes - I wasn't sure if this was the case or not as like you've said - we haven't got access to it for OC, thanks for clarifying. I had just been speaking to the official dedicated servers outside of matchmaking.

Sooo if I want to play captain mode and the queue is dead I literally can't earn the loot stuff?
Cant earn progress towards the badges either. The entire system relies on the MP somehow blowing up and magically gaining hundreds of players when we all know the chances of that happening are slim to none. Instead of trying to build something out of the few players they have left, taleworlds decides to live this delusion and destroy what little hope they have of salvaging their multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom