When Bodo needs the letter for his liege...

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, you need to load savegame previus finish The Messenger mission. When you back to talk to Bjorn in viking camp, double check is add (this mean that lords and kings you said should show leaving Snothingaham). In all our test, this is working, please, update your 01.02 version beta patch (today, sea travel problem fixed and double check will be add)

I presume, then, that if you use realistic saving and don't have a save from before Snottingham, you're basically screwed no matter what is patched?

I have turned camp menu cheats on and never found the option "lords leave Snotingaham" instead I found the option of moving to "Douan-an-Enez" to continue with the story which lead me to deliver 12 cattles to weast seax camp but then I had again to find King of Weast Seax who is "defending the realm from Ragnar's sons". I mean it CHANGE this **** NOW it is really geting to my nerves whenever I see it.......

Version 1.02

Messenger quest over. Then camp menu > Game options > cheat menu on > Issue with no lords after the Messenger Quest > click.

Then, back cheats to off and take off camp menu.

All lords will leave Snothingaham.

Hello my game is on version 1.02 and I have checked all menus and have found nothing of sort:
Messenger quest over. Then camp menu > Game options > cheat menu on > Issue with no lords after the Messenger Quest > click.
Screenshot for proof (just in case)
http://imgur.com/a/1FXmQ

Yeah, I don't understand where I am supposed to find, what Idibil is talking about, further explanation would be kindly appreciated.

Seems like this is still an issue? I have the same problem, but after the battle Aescesdun, with the lords involved in the battle apparently not respawning afterwards. Sorry about necro, but this is the most fitting topic I could find.

Sorry for the late reply, I was away from my computer for a couple of days. Thanks for the quick reply Idibil. My savegame is about a month old, couple of days after the patch. I also tried simply doing the battle again via cheatmenu, but the lords didn't reappear afterwards, either. Is there any way I can force this? Not having a king for the faction I am a part of kind of sucks :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom