Resolved When attacking hostile parties on the map game will match the speed of the hostile party and refuse to engage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Occasionally when I attack hostile parties on the map my party will catch them and then match their speed and refuse to go into combat mode. Usually gets fixed with a reload or a game restart. Can't tell what causes it.

Occasionally when I attack hostile parties on the map my party will catch them and then match their speed and refuse to go into combat mode. Usually gets fixed with a reload or a game restart. Can't tell what causes it.
Are you holding down Alt by accident? That engages follow mode.

I had the same problem when follow mode was first introduced because of this, albeit it was Alt-tabbing back and forth that caused it to become stuck.

Are you holding down Alt by accident? That engages follow mode.

I had the same problem when follow mode was first introduced because of this, albeit it was Alt-tabbing back and forth that caused it to become stuck.
Now that you mention it I have been alt-tabbing to change music. I started pressing and releasing alt when I went back to the game and it doesn't seem to be doing it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom